Chapter 12

Sorry for not updating(again) i've just been totally out of ideas, so if you have any suggestions at all just send them to me:) thankfull for everything :D AND BTW DID U GUYS WATCH THE SEASON PREMERIE? IT WAS AWESOME! Except that i don't like that girl hanging around Ben.... He's mine.

- Gelaicia

Ben's POV:

I woke up in a room that looked much like the one ji slept in but it was smaller and had fewer beds and i could feel someone laying snuggled into my chest in the cot. I looked down and i saw Skylar lying there peacefully sleeping. She's absolutely beautiful and i can't belive she even wanted to be seen with me. I'm just a boring math geek. "you're not boring Ben" i heard her say "I said that out loud huh?" I asked "Yup" she said popping the "p". She turned around and faced me and i noticed that we were alone in the room. "Nathan and Jimmy are both on centry duty." She said. She must have noticed me looking around the room. "Why do you even want to be seen with me?" i asked her "Why wouldn't i?" She asked looking confused.

"I'm a freak and i'm a geek" I said while sitting up on the side of the cot. "Ben you're not a freak, it's not your fault that they did this to you and in my opinion the spikes are hot" She said and winking at me while smiling. "Yeah right" I said while rolling my eyes "God you are such a girl Ben Mason!" She laughed at me and hit me playfully in the chest.

"Finally someone who's agreeing with me" I heard someone say from the door and turned around to see Hal standing there. Skylar just laughed more. "You two need to come to the gym hall when you are done packing all of your stuff because you're leaving with Clayton soon" Hal said and walked out of the room.

Skylar's POV:

I had almost forgotten that we(all under 18) was going with clayton today, i guess i just had had a lot on my mind. Especially Ben. I can't belive that he thinks that he's a freak.

"Ben? You know i'm serious right?" I asked him while i stood up to get my things ready, but i had almost finished doing that last night so it wasn't much that needed to be put in my bag

"About what?" He askes sounding genuenly confused "About the fact that you're not a freak" i said "Yeah right" he said grumbling. Why does he have to be so stubborn? "Ben take of your shirt" i told him and he looked to me with a shocked look on his face. "Take it easy i'm not going to rape you or anything" i said jokingly

He did as i said and i could see his cheeks turn slightly pink. I walked towards him and put mu hand on his spikes. He slightly shivered "Ben do you think that i would do this if i was grossed out or thought you are a freak?" He didn't answer "No ben, i wouldn't"

I turned him around so that we were facing eachother. "Do you think i would stand this close to you if i thought that you were a freak? Do you think that i would try thid hard to make you belive me?" I said while looking straight into his green eyes. "No..." He whispered so low that only i could hear him. We just stood there for a while untill i relised that he still was shirtless. I could feel my cheeks heat up and i started looking away "uuuuhhmm, maybe you should put your shirt back on" and i turned around. "Hah am i that ugly?" Ben said slightly laughing "No your that hot" i said with a calm tone, and as i thought, that shut him up.

"come on Ben we need to hurry to the gym hall" I said as i picked up my bag "Coming" he said and stood up. We walked in silence to the gym hall. I had just said that Ben was hot. Infront of him. Wow since when did i do that kind of stuff? The old me just kept away from everyone else, but there's something about Ben that just makes me want to be closer to him.

"That took you long enough" Hal said as we arrived to the gym. He wasn't annoyed or anything but he had this tone in his voice that told me he knew that something had happened more than just packing.

"Hal why do you have a bag? I thought that you were staying here with dad?" Ben asked and then i noticed that hal had a backpack that looked to be packed to the rim. "Yeah but i didn't think that you two could take care of yourself so i decided to come with you" He said with a playfull smile.

"I guess i should go and say goodbye to nathan, i'll be back soon" I told them as i started looking for my brother in the crowd of parents and children saying goodbye to eachohther.

I found him sitting in the back of a truck where all the cars and motorcycles were kept. "Hi" i said as i jumped up and sat next to him. "Hi sky" he said and put his arm around me and gave me a squeeze.

"Ouch" i said and pouted my lip "like that hurt" he said with a smug look on his face "yes it did!" I said and hit him on the arm but he just laughed "so i guess that you are staying here at the school?" I asked him even thought i already knew that he was. "Yep but as soon as the seventh mass arrives we are coming to get you guys" he said "but that could be days" i said in a sad tone "i know sky but it's safest for you to go with clayton okay? And mike is going with you guys so if anything goes wrong he'll be there"

"I'm more worried about you" i said to him "hahah sky, don't be! I can take care of myself. Leave the worrying to me now and go and find your boyfriend" he said slightly chuckling.

I just jumped down from the car and started walking away but before i had walked so far that he couldn't hear i screamed "he's not my boyfriend!" And i could hear my brother laughing as i walked away.

Ben's POV

"So you're coming with us?" I asked hal once again after skylar had left to ho look for her brother. "Ben i've already told you... Yes!"

"Okay okay just wondering" i said as i put my hands up in the air and chuckled.

"Hi skylar" i said as she came walking towards me "hi" she said and smiled at me

"Okay let's go!" I heard Clayton say out loud so that everyone would hear.

"You ready?" I asked skylar and put my arm around her shoulder "yep!" She said happily as we started walking

--------------------------------------

There it is! Hope you like it :)

- Gelaicia