Chapter 5 - My brother

Hiyaaaaaa guys sooooo i'm not really tired so i'm doing another chapter :D yeaaaaaay! So my friend wants to read my story but well i don't really want him to, i mean it's kinda emberassing writing about love and stuff and then your friends are going to read it, yeah AKWARD......

- Gelaicia 

Ben's POV: 

I remembered everything from the past few months, i remembered when they took me and when they put that gross thing on my back and after that it was like i couldn't control myself anymore, it was horrible. But then..... then Hal came and he saved me, that's the last thing before i dosed of they probably gave me some sort of drug or something. I was starting to feel my fingers, and it was the most amazing feeling in the world because it was i that controled it! They must've taken my harness off. And then i woke up the first thing i saw was Hal "Ben!" he exclaimed happy as ever as he envolved me in to a tight hug. I've never seen my brother so happy before. Then i looked around the room, i was a bit confused about where i was but it looked like a school, and then i saw a girl, sitting on the other side of the room with a wrapped up leg and as our eyes met it was like i couldn't look away but eventually she looked down at her feet, and i think i saw her blush. 

"Hello Ben i'm Dr Glass, i'm just going to make sure that you're fine and if you are then your brother can give you and Skylar, who's also new here a tour and go and meet Captain Weaver who's our first in command" a woman who was around her 30's told me, so that's her name.... Skylar 

Skylar's POV:

Eventually Anne was done checking Ben and we were done to leave for our little tour of the school, i just hope that they have food somewhere because i was starting to feel pretty hungry. But as soon as i stood up i could feel my leg giving in under me and i quickly sat down again. "Oh yeah you should probably keep the weight of your leg for a day or so" Anne turned around and told me. Great how was i now supposed to get around?! "Want some help?" Ben stood up and asked me as he reached his hand towoards me. I took his hand greatfully, i think that we were going to be great friends he seemed verry nice. He put my arm around his neck and put his hand around my waist, and of course i blushed, i don't think i have ever been so close to a boy before. Well except for when Hal carried me here but that doesn't count because i was unconsious.... 

"Well then shall we leave?" Hal said and we started making our way down the corridore of the school. He showed us a lot of different rooms that was used for a lot of different things he then brought us to the gym hall "Well here's the cafeteria where we eat and so, and because it kinda lunch time do you want to eat?" "YES!" Both Ben and i exclaimed we then looked at each other and started laughing, i guess he was as hungry as i was. 

Ben and i went and sat down at a table as Hal went and got us food due to me not being able to walk so well. "How does it feel?" I asked "You mean the spikes?" "Yeah" i said "Well it's nice to finally have it of, it was like they controlled everything i did but i could still think..." "It must have been scary" i told him "Yeah but after the harness it wasn't as bad, in some creepy way i actually think that they cared for us"he told me and i understod i mean everyone and maybe even the aliens had feelings right? "so where were you before you came here?" And then i told him the whole story from when i was sitting under the stand to when Hal shot me, during the story Hal and some other man who looked really alike to Hal come and sat down next to us and Hal had brought me and Ben some food to. 

"Well you two seem to be getting along well" Hal said with a smirk on his face, oh god i wondered what was going through his head now... I then looked to the man who sat beside me and reached out my hand "Hi i'm Skylar" and smiled towoards him "Nice to meet you Skylar i'm Tom. Ben, Hal's and Matt's father" "Matt?" I asked the three of them "yeah he's our little brother" Ben said "Oh okay" i was slightly sad now thinking that they had most of  their family here and i had no one.... I still hope that my brother and mom are okay but i'm pretty sure there are dead now, i mean wouldn't my mom have come looking for me if she was alive? I don't really take death so hard, everyone is going to die somtime, right? 

"Well i need to take you two to see Captain Weaver so are you done eating?" Tom asked me and Ben "Mhm" i said and stood up. As we walked to captain Weaver's office i saw this bulletin bord with loads of pictures of children on it, Ben had stopped and looked at it too "They have put up pictures of all the missing children and siblings" Tom explained to us as he looked at the board "It's sad how many lifes that have been lost" Tom said

As we walked in to Captain in to captain Weaver's office he told us to take a seat. The room had obviously been a classroom but they had now moved out the desks and put a few roads of chairs infront of captain Weaver's desk. 

"So Skylar and Ben, welcome to the second mass!" He said happily, he looked like a pretty grumpy old man but i guess that was just the outiside. Ben looked as suprised as i but after that Captain Weaver had introduced himself and some of his soldiers, Hal, Dai and Maggie (that i had already met), then a few new ones, Tector, Lyle, Anthony, Mike and Jimmy. I was surprised to see someone as young as Jimmy was allowed to fight but then again he was about the same age as me and i had learned to fight in the past few months. When i turned back to captain weaver i heard someone step into the room "Ahhhh and of course, Nathan" Captian Weaver said and as i turned around i couldn't belive what i saw. It was my brother, he looked as surprised and happy as i "Oh my god, Skylar you're alive!" He exclaimed as he ran up and hugged me i could feel the tears running down my cheeks, my brother, he was alive! "I thought that you were dead!" I said as i punched him in the arm

 I could feel that the others were staring at us so i turned back to captain weaver "Well how do you two know eachother then?" He asked "He's my brother" I said happily, i can't belive he's actually alive. Captian Weaver told all the fighters to leave so my brother told me that we would talk later as they walked out. "Well you two are you capable of fighting?" Captain Weaver asked 

----------------------------------------------

Sorry i'm reaaaaally tired i didn't fall asleep until like two TODAY! Arrhg god well i fell aspleep writing this chapter so it might be a bit weirs i don't know:P

Don't forget to commet, fan and vote! :D

- Gelaica