Chapter 9

Sup? hahahha no okay i can't even pretend to be cool :P DID YOU KNOW THAT IT'S ONLY 21 DAYS UNTILL ONE DIRECTION'S CONCERT!!!!(in sweden) and 48 days untill my b-day(15 years old biatches !! god i don't even feel mature enough for a 14year old :P) and 53 DAYS UNTILL THE PREMIERE OF FALLING SKIES SEASON 3!!! I thinks i'm even more excited for falling skies than one direction :S that is craycray...... but i'm like soooooo in love with Ben (Connor)

- Gelaicia

Skylar's POV:

You know that moment when you've just woken up? When you don't remember anything, and everything is calm and still. But then you realise that it's not. That you're stuck in a war between the human race and the aliens. And there are only a few humans left alive and you happen to be one of them? No? okay.... Well i do. Those moments before relasation is the only peacefull parts of my days that i get anymore. But they only last for a split of a second. But today was better than most mornings, i had found my brother and the second mass so i wasn't all alone in this war anymore.

I slowely opened my eyes and felt someones arm around my waist. I felt a light tingling feeling in my whole body when i remebered that it was Ben. I was surprised he actually stayed in my bed all night. I didn't mind thought it made me feel safer with him right there next to me. I felt his warm breathing on the back of my neck. And i felt him starting moving behind me guess he was waking up. I then heard someone open the door to the infirmary. Ohhh fuck this will be akward.....

"What happened here last night?" i heard a voice say teasingly while laughing, it was Hal... I sat up and stretched my arms and when i turned around he must have seen the dried tears on my face becasue all he said was " ohhh" with a look of relasation on his face. "Captain Weaver wants to talk to you, Ben and Jimmy when you guys have gotten som breakfast in to you". He then said as i nodden and he walked out of the room. He would probably just want to talk about what our first mission will be.

I lightly shook the sleeping boy who was lying in my bed. "Ben" i whispered and i could see his eyes starting to twitch. "Ben? you gotta get up now" i said but he didn't respond so i decided to do this the fun way... i just hoped that he was ticklish. i lightly started tickling him on the sides of his stomach jus barely touching his skin.

He started twitching immediately, haha i was hoping that he would be ticklish! He seemed really confused when he woke up and he was in fits of laughter due to me tickling him, but because i'm the evil person i am i wont stop untill he beggs me to.... Maybe not even then ;)

"OH MY GOD SKYLAR STOP IT!" He screamed while laughing hysterically. This was the most fun i've had in a long time and i sure as hell wouldn't give up that easily! "No!" i screamed while laughing but not because i was being tickled but because Ben looked so freaking funny just rolling around laughing. After a while i couldn't bare it anymore now it was my turn to laugh hysterically, i mean Ben looked so freaking funny!

He was quick not to let this opportunity pass so he quickly climed on top of me (that sounds so wrong:S) and spiked (not litterally) my wrists to the floor. I stopped laughing after a while but he was still holding me down on the floor. "Beeeeeeeeen let me gooooo" i whined "Nope" he said popping the "p". "ahhh come on man let me goooo!" i complained. After that i don't know what happened he just went completely quiet it was almost scary, his beautiful green eyes was staring into my soul, well not literally but that's what it felt like.

But i then brought myself back to my senses "ughhhm ben?" i asked, he seemed to be brought back to reality when i said his name "ughgh ohh i'm sorry skylar" he said looking worried like he might have scared me away or something. "It's fine" i said as i gave him a smile and i couldn't help to blush when he smiled back at me.. God what was happening to me?!

I stood up and relised that i only had my "pyjamas" on, if you thought i was red from bushing before you should see me know i felt like a freaking tomato...

"Uhhhm Ben?" i asked still red like a tomato "yeah?" he said "Would you mind?" then lightly nodding towards the door "ohh yeah sure i'll met ya in the gym hall" and with that he was out of the room.

I remembered that Anne showed me how to clean my wound yesterday and she also told me to re-do the bandaging if it was to loose. All i needed was some lukewarm water a wash cloth and a new bandage becasue this one was pretty bloody because my wound still was pretty fresh.

I tried to claim up the counter to reach the bandage that was high up in one of the cabinets. But ofc because i'm not the tallest person in the world and i have a wounded leg, i couldn't do it.... I then heard someone caugh behind me and i turned around and saw Jimmy with an amused look on his face. "Need help?" He said smirking "Ughhhhh yes please" I said kinda annoyed, i didn't like asking people for help i liked being independant.

I sat back down on my bed as he easily reached the bandage, that b*tch..... "Here you go" he said and gave me the bandage "Thanks, i think Ben is in the gym hall eating and captain weaver wants to see us after we have eaten breakfast" i then told him "Okay i'll go and find Ben then" he said and walked out the door but he seemed kinda down after that i brought up Ben?

When i had cleaned my wound and put on some clothes and my camouflage coloured parka i started walking toward the gymhall, but as i walked down the hallway i heard my brother shout behind me "Skylar!" I stopped and let him catch up to me. "Vassup?" I asked him

"Weaver and Tom ran into Terry Clayton from the 7th mass while they were on some mission and he said that the seventh mass were attacked and there's only a few of them left alive and that the aliens are coming this way next" he said kinda rushed "hold on" i said "How does he know that they are coming this way?" "I have no idea, i left when i saw you walk by, but the thing is we have orders to wait for the 3rd mass before moving out of here but we are supposed to send everyone under 18 ahead with Clayton." he said, but what why? We don't know who this Clayton guy is? "What? Why!? We don't know if we can trust him!" i practially screamed at him 

"Shhhh, calm down Sky. I know i feel the exact same way that's why i'm telling you so that you're prepared if something would happen. Clayton is going to take you guys to a house in the woods where the rest of what's left of the seventh mass is waiting. Then we are going to wait here for the third mass and ready to fight if the aliens are to quick. But when the third mass comes we are going to go and get you guys and they move on to a safe place okay? But Mike, Jimmy, Hal and Ben are going to so you need to tell them that there's something weird about this guy okay Sky? I don't want anything to happen to you i just got you back" he told me and i could see the worried look on his face

"Nathan i have been on my own for 2 months i think i'll be fine" i reassured him. He then gave me a tight hug and headed back towards Captain Weaver's office "Nathan?" I called after him "Yeah?" he said as he turned around "Do you know where my stuff is?" "Oh yeah it's in the room i'm sleeping in and your, or should i say my...... bike is just outside" he said and smiled a bit "Hah thanks and you're so not getting that bike back" i winked at him and started walking to the cafeteria again. 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this took a long time to write! I didn't have ANY insparation like NADA! urghghgh well i'm going to try to start to write down some ideas for up coming chapters:P that way i can remember them :D hahah why haven't i thought about that earlier ? :P 

Well comment, fan, vote AND STAY COOL <3

-Gelaicia