Chapter 3 - A part of the second mass

Not in the mood for a authot note so i'm just gonna skip straight to the story :P

- Gelaicia 

Skylar's POV:

"Well what do we have here?" The man with gray hair in a pony tail and a cap asked. I wasn't really sure if he was asking me or Hal but i sure as hell wasn't going to let anyone answer for me.                       "Skylar Walther" I said sharply "And who are you?" I said slightly pointing my gun towoards him               "I'm captain Weaver and this is Dai, Maggie and i can see that you've already met Hal over here".            "Yeah nice to meet y'all but if you don't mind i want to get done here as quick as possible" I said, and it was true, i didn't like being out of the house to much. Fighting the aliens alone could be really hard sometimes.                                                                                                                                                                

"You know you could come back to the second mass with us if you'd want, we could use a new fighter" Captain Weaver said. And when i thought about it, it didn't sound so bad, they probably had warm food instead from food in a can, and maybe they even had hot water. And the thing that drew me in the most was that i wouldn't be alone. "You know what, why not. But i need to go by my house and get my things first" "Sure thing, we'll wait here and pack up some food on the truck for the second mass, we'll leave in about 30 min" Captain Weaver said. "Great" i said as i was walking back to my four wheeler. 

When i got back to the house i was really excited, i was finally going to be around other people! I don't think i have ever been so happy by thought of other people. I grabbed my backpack and started to put the things i would need in there. Some clothes, underwear, an extra jacket, some medecin that the second mass might appreciate. I also put in an extra pair of shoes, the army boots i was wearing now had started to get pretty worn out. I also went in to my mothers room and opened her jewerly box, it had a few pictures of our whole family together that i carefully put in my bag, i also took out her locket, my dad had given her this on their first anniversary. I was a heart shaped locket in silver and butterfly detailes and on the inside were first on the left side a picture of my mom and dad and on the right a picture of me and my brother. I carefully put it around my neck, this way i would always have them with me. 

I also put in most of the food and ammo that i had left which wasn't much. A couple of chocolate bars and about four rounds of bullets, maybe more than most people have but it sure wasn't enought when you're in war with aliens. I put as many weapons on myself as i could, i took one knife in each shoe, i had made small pockets for them so that they wouldn't fall out or cut my foot. I then took two other knifes and but them in by holser together with my PPQ M2 gun and P99AS Compact. I put my ar15 m4 and HK 416 pistol over my shoulder. I took a last look at the house that i had grown up in. I had a lot of great memories here but i knew i couldn't stay here forever. 

This time when i left i took my brothers old motorcycle instead because it was much faster. When i was closing up to the food store i knew something was wrong because i heard gun shoots and aliens screaming. I quickly got of my bike and left everything there except for my P99AS that i held ready to shoot. I walked as quietly i could untill i heard something moving, i knew it was one of those alien things because i could hear its six feet clatter on the floor. "Skylar watch out!" was the last thing i heard before i had a alien over me, it had knocked me over so i was lying under it desperately trying to get it off. 

"FOR GODS SAKE HAL SHOOT IT!" i yelled at hal. He did and after about five shots the alien was dead and Hal came running towoards me but i felt a sharp pain in my thigh, and the next second i passed out. Hal must have hit my thigh as he tried to shoot the alien. 

------------------------------------------------

Weeeeeeeellll watcha think ? Skylar is now a part of the second mass, but will the rest of them accept her and will she make any new friends? 

I will probably update tomorrow but i've gotta do my science homework first :P God i hate science 

- Gelaicia