Chapter Two

Enrique Iglesias .. Love you <3
So guys thank you all for reading .. Keep reading and voting :)

IGNORE ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND MISTAKES. :)

8:30 sharp.

They entered the party. It took 30 minutes to reach there. The house was huge. It looked extremely lavish. Some faces known, some unknown. She didn't like parties much. Part of the reason is that She was never allowed to visit any party and she never got used to of this stuff. Parties made her sick. She came here because she wanted break, she wanted some timeout, a break from that house.

"Whose party is this anyway?" She questioned

"I told you, Henry has invited us all for this party. He was so excited for this one. He was planning for this party from a month. We all were expecting this." Beth smiled and started looking towards Henry who was coming right to us.

Henry was Beth's friend. Beth was really social and had many social circles. She found Henry when she was at a friend's party. But Beth never liked him. Beth liked dark haired guys who look big from their age. Guys with a particular style she liked guys few years older than her.

In Alice's opinion love can happen anywhere, anytime with any person. You never know.

Henry looked perfect she thought. He looked perfect. Or maybe something was wrong with her. She muted her thoughts.

"Hey girls! What's up? Oh Alice what a surprised. I am so glad you showed up. You look really pretty though." Henry smiled.

"I know right. It was my idea to pick Allie from her house. Isn't it cool? We all are gathered here together." exclaimed Beth.

"She must be kidding" Alice thought.

"May I have this dance with you lady?" her thoughts were interrupted by a strange man's voice.

She turned and saw a dark haired man bowing towards Beth. Not surprised at all Beth took his hand and smiled at me.

"She's going to leave me alone NO!" Alice thought.

Before she could stop her or do something she was gone out of her sight.

"Can I have a dance with you Alice" she heard a familiar voice. It was Henry of course.

She was about to say something when Henry took her hand and took her to the dance floor. The next moment she was dancing with him. "Oh no I am not a good dancer now what." She thought.

This was her first official party. She didn't know what to do know. And Henry he looked incredibly handsome. He had a narrow face with angular cheekbones and a pointed chain. His dark eyes were small and placed apart, sitting below trim eyebrows.

"Oh no I felt my heart ache and felt butterflies in my stomach." Alice was easily attracted to people and maybe this was the reason she was getting attracted to him at the first meeting.

"I am not a good dancer maybe we shouldn't dance. I'll prefer to sit there. I'll call Beth to join you she is a really good dancer." She explained.

"I have danced with her a few times and she is a perfect dancer I must say. But here, today I want to dance with you Alice, just with you." He smiled. She could see his eyes gleaming in the light. There was something in his eyes that made her uneasy.

She saw eyes on her. Eyes she couldn't recognize, eyes she thought that would kill her. Henry looked perfect that evening. She also liked to be with him.

Her favorite songs were being played. She was addicted to Music.

"Do u like this song?" Henry asked and looked at her with a pleasing expression that forced her to answer.