Chapter Ten

Thank you all for supporting <3 I really appreciate it :)

  "If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever."

"Why are you here?" she asked with a suspicious look on her face.

Seeing him after so many years made her feel extra emotional. She hated this day like ever. This day was worst of all. First her mom died and she didn't even got a chance to meet her, Secondly Beth's mom and dad had an accident and lastly Henry shows up. Her Henry. She had missed him a lot. Distance didn't matter for her. It was enough for her to retain her love. He looked really special. Something was really wrong , she could read it from his face.

"Is everything Okay?" she kept asking questions.

But he kept on staring at her. He was filled in his own thoughts. She looked beautiful than ever. He hadn't seen a girl like her. He was sure when he first met her that this girl was something. He had always liked advanced and modern girls but Alice was not like them, she was special and this was enough for him to like her.

"Hello? are you here to just show me your face or something?" she questioned again but with an increased temper.

"Slow down honey pie..the"

"Honey pie? Are you serious Henry? Is this some kind of a joke? Do I look like an idiot to you?" She started again.

"You know what Henry! Life was really hard when you left. It was just one night but it was enough for me. Enough for me to realize what actually love is and how special you made me feel. That day when I came at your house, I thought I was gonna die. But God was there. It was because of you I left my mom and everyone. I wanted these memories to fade away. And I tried. I thought distance would let me forget about you but nothing happened. Instead I started loving you more. I missed you every night. I cried all nights just because of you. You guys think its easy but its not.." She stopped to catch her breath again. She was talking way too fast.

Before he could say anything she started again , this time with more fury:

"You boys think its easy to left a girl stranded in a middle of a road. You just don't know what happens next. What are the coincidences? Life isn't that much easy Henry. You just cant destroy a girl's life and her future. It took me a year or two to get back to my senses but No this wasn't enough for you. Now you plan to steal my company and my everything. You just stole my heart, my life, now you are planning to steal my company. Steal my house next. That's the only thing that's left. Even after that if you are not satisfied take my life. Kill me." She stood there looking at him.

He looked confused.

"Now dont give me stupid look. I just hate it." She stood there making faces.

She loved him and he knew it.

"Steal your company? You must be kidding. I came here to tell you that.."

He was about to complete his sentence when a guy entered.

"Ron?" "what are you doing here?" Alice was shocked to see him here.

Ron was in a hurry. He was sweating. His face was all cold and She could see his hand turning white.

"What's wrong Ron? Are there cops here too?" he asked.

"I dont know. Hailey called and reported that she got a news that they are following you and the next step is to look at Miss. Alice Phillips house." he blurted out.

"Cops? what's going on here?" Alice knew something was wrong the moment she saw his face. Why were the cops after him?

"Take care Alice." Henry looked at her with an eyes that merely killed her. Which made her want to kiss him and touch him But he was gone just after he said these three last words.