CHAPTER THREE

IGNORE ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND MISTAKES. :)

The room was very dark.

Fear pumped through her mind as she imagined the horrible things that could be lurking in the corner unseen, ready to attack her anytime. The pitch darkness threatened to envelop her. She struggled there against herself in that room, trying to not be consumed by the darkness, and was trying to keep her sanity.

What was she doing? Was she trying to hide what just happened a few minutes ago or did she just forget what happened few minutes ago.

She was trying to forget that kiss but her mind kept focusing on that. The kiss that made her felt like she was in heaven.

The kiss that contained love.

Her first kiss.

Her room looked more peaceful than ever. Her father had just died and she didn't care.

She was just worried about what happened. Regrets, regrets and regrets.

Slowly she opened her room.

"He must be gone" she thought.
How stupid.
Henry was not sure what happened. The moment he had her and the next moment she was gone. He wanted to kiss her again, feel the same thing again; he wanted this day to never end. This day was really special for him. Alice had made it perfect.

"Alice" he thought.

Henry was in her living room when she entered.

She was shivering now.
"He's still here" "I shouldnt have come down" she moaned.
"I wonder what's happening to me" she whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"Um hi again. I think you should leave now its late now." She agonized.
"I think my mom is awake now. Please leave. I don't want her to see you here. " Alice lied.

Outside; the night looked extremely pretty and romantic.

The sun had completed its tour for the day, and had now been replaced by myriad stars, which dotted the inky canopy. A low, waning gibbous moon hovered tenuously in the twilight firmament, bestowing a very dim light upon the land. It was a cool, windy night; the swaying of trees and rustling of leaves could be heard but not seen, as the encompassing darkness had blotted out all but the faintest light. Briefly, a dark, wispy cloud eclipsed the crescent moon. For a few shadowy moments, it looked like there was a halo around the cloud, a dull aura of lunar luminescence.

"I won't leave until I kiss you again" he smirked.
"Oh no, what's wrong with this guy. Why won't he leave me? I don't wanna do this again"

He came closer to her and his lips was on hers now. The same feeling, the same sweetness. It felt like heaven. She needed him.

"He brushed his fingers across her shoulders, letting the straps of her t-shirt fall. Pulling her into a gentle embrace, his lips caressed hers as they tumbled onto the ground, her fair hair framing her perfect face. Running his hands down her curvaceous body, he looked deep into her emerald eyes and knew that he loved her more than anything. Slowly, they took turns to remove each other's clothing, until all that separated them was her excited breathing blowing gently on his chest."

She wanted to stop it but couldn't. She was feeling special and wanted.

She looked at his charming face. It looked more beautiful in the dark. She always liked dark haired guys. Although she wasn't interested in any of them.

"It feels so good" she whispered.

She needed more.

"His angular cheekbones were more prominent know. She saw something strange in his dark eyes. Filled with Passion and love. He was handsome, dark hair falling across a light-skinned face, and pale, dark eyes flashed through the haphazard strands. His jaw was firm and strong, and his nose long but slightly crooked, like it had been broken and left to its imperfections. There was an odd lightness about his eyes, though, and a small curve to his lips." she noted.

"Perfect" she confirmed.

The next few hours were a bit blur.

She didn't care about anything. She loved to be with this guy. The guy she just met a few hours ago. She didn't care her dad died today or her mom was sad.
She was acting egocentric.
She only focused on what was happening to her and she liked it.

It was her first time and she liked it.

9:00 clock in the morning, 15 December 1999,

She was asleep when mom entered.

"Holy shit, Allie what is all this?" she shouted.

Alice was in her dreams when her mom waked her up.

When she got in her senses, she saw her mom standing just on her.

She looked angry and depressed. She hadn't brushed her hair, she noticed.

"She must be missing dad", she thought.

She turned her face and saw two vine glasses on the floor.

"LAST NIGHT" she croaked.

"Henry" she cried out. Alice was worried now.

Memories of last night flashed her mind. "No".

"Last night was terrible". She cried.

"What's wrong with you? You don't seem okay. Was everything okay in the party? You came late last night DIDN'T YOU? I waited for you the whole night. And whose this Henry? She asked suspiciously.

Your dad just died yesterday and you don't care. And here you are drinking." She yelled.

Alice was in her own thoughts. Memories of last night." Where was Henry" she thought.

Maybe he ran away because he heard my mom coming" she comforted herself.

"But he should have told me. Something is wrong" she whispered.

"now who are you whispering too?"

"Mom! I need to go. I want to go and meet Beth. There is something really important I need to do."

Her mom stood there staring.

"Something is really wrong with this girl" she confirmed.
Few minutes later:
Alice was in her car now. She checked her mobile. No message from Beth.

She needed answer. Why Henry left her there? And where was he now. She needed to know.

Alice was curious.

She was a type of girl that needed answer to everything and people who were close to her meant to her the most.

Part of her regretted what she did last night. Part of her wanted more. She was confused.

She saw something in Henry and made her feel special. She needed him. She was alone in this life. She had no one. Beth was always busy in her usual stuff. Although she was caring and her best friend she was never really attached to her.

But Henry there was something about him that she admired.

"I should have taken his number. How stupid of me" she groaned.

"Henry where are you?" she whimpered.

Will she meet Henry? Was Henry cheating on her? What if Henry was the wrong guy? What if he was the right one? What if she was not meant for him? What if he only needed sexual partner?

"Find out in the next chapter" stay tuned :)

Something I believe in:

There's no regret. You can't regret. I mean, I've felt regret but I've also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don't believe it. You feel it, it's like guilt, it's like jealousy, and it's like all those horrible things. You've just got to snip them and get them out, because they're no good.