Chapter Fourteen

"Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless.

Best friends are formed by time.

Everyone is someone's friend, even when they think they are all alone.

If the friendship is not working, your heart will know. It's when you start being less than perfectly honest and perfectly earnest in your dealings. And it's when the things you do together no longer feel right.

However, sometimes it takes more effort to make it work after all.

Stick around long enough to become someone's best friend."

Hello Everyone <3

This chapter is short

Dedicated to all my friends out there <3 You all are just love.

Enjoy reading :)

15th September;

It was Beth's Day.

HER WEDDING DAY.

They were married by Tom Farrell in a spiritual ceremony at the Omni San Francisco Hotel on Saturday, September 15th.

They agree the ceremony was their favorite part of the day. In a room lit by lanterns and candles, with 125 loved ones facing each other in two semicircles, a hand-tying ceremony was performed in which four friends and family members placed ribbons over the couple's hands while the celebrant read out what they represented.

"These are the hands of your best friend, the hands that will hold your children, the hands that will care for you always, the hands that will still reach for yours when you are old and grey," he said.

She looked incredibly beautiful.

She wore a mermaid silhouette gown with an empire waist and little cap sleeves in lace. The bottom, was really puffy and exaggerated, and the train was just longer than a typical chapel length. At the empire waist there was a dark pink velvet "ribbon" about 1-2 inches wide with a formed (not tied) bow at the back. Starting at the top of where the volume of the skirt began, there was another formed bow in pink velvet. Then there were two more below that in the middle and then at the base of the train (like in a line down the center of the train).

Matt wore a black suite with a red tie on it. They both looked perfect on that day.

Everything was perfect. Her mom and dad had made everything perfect for her. It was like a dream. She looked an angel that day. And she was way too happy And so was Alice.

Perfect Couple made for each other.

25th September;

Alice was in her room thinking about her wedding. She loved every bit of it. She had also imagined her wedding with Henry a million times. But this time she imagined it more perfectly. She wanted her marriage just like Beth's. Nothing less. It was a perfect marriage for them.

She had also decided her wedding gown.

"color: white.

style: thin straps, tight torso with thin white braided V-neck and plunges to the back. the torso stays tight until the hips were of course the dress poofs out slightly all the way down with a 1 foot round even train (no train in the back).