Chapter Five

Sometimes there are moments in your Life when you are struck. When you don't know what to do. You are scared and lonely. You need someone in your life but you can't do anything. You just wait for the perfect moment to happen.

"Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free."

Alice needed him but it was like he didn't care.

She decided to meet him at-last.

"5530 Bristler Street, San Francisco"

This was the address Beth gave her. She also had his number but she didn't bother to dial. She wanted to meet him Face to face and ask why the hell he ran from her house. She was scared too. She had to be brave in this world or the world would eat her.

After 30 minutes, she was at his home. It was huge and pleasing. She liked his house. A red Cadillac was standing outside his home. His house looked furnished and looked like it had been recently been taken care of. The lawn looked extremely lavish. The sunlight shone right through it windows.

She was quiet the next few seconds. She was thinking about what might be the outcome and conclusions. She was feeling Bizarre and abnormal. Her heart was telling her to wait for him and her mind was doing the opposite. In her 20 years of life, she never had any of the moment in which she felt so much bizarre and scared. She had this kind of feeling when her dad tried to kill her and few other moments. But this moment was different. This feeling was different and it freaked her.

The guy inside was the one she thought she was in love with. It was the first time she had fallen in love with anyone. Henry was pleasing and alluring. The hours she spent with him were perfect for her. Perfect for her to leave her past and start her present and plan for the future. But it was way too early.

She stood out of her car and started going inside his house.

The door was open. She entered inside.

The house was a bit cozy. It was massive. She loved how they had decorated their house. Portraits and family photos were hanging all over the walls, chandeliers hung right in the center of every room. The living room was extremely enormous and looked fantastic. This house resembled like her house. She remembered how her dad had used all his money on that loveless house. That house was like a jail for her. It was enough for her now. She cared for her mom but it was way too much for her now.

She heard a voice coming behind her. She turned and saw an elderly man standing in front of her.

"It must be his dad "she reminded herself.

He looked just like Henry. The only difference was he wore huge spectacles over his face and Henry didn't. She liked the idea of seeing his dad.

"Excuse me? Who are you? And what do you want?" he observed her carefully and questioned.

"Umm! The door was open so I came in. I am Alice, Alice Phillip" she smiled and held out her hand.

"Phillip? So you are the daughter of Phillip? That same Phillip  who deceived me for money. The no good Dog" He snarled.

"I am sorry?" she was confused.

"Don't act like a child, I know that you have information about this. Everyone knows about this. It was all over the headlines. Your dad cursed and deceived me just for money. He was a coward. Now what do you want? He took everything from me. He murdered my wife when I tried to fill a case against him. He also tried to kill my son but I didn't let him. From that day on wards I swore I won't ever see this man's face or come in contact with any of his relative, friend or family member. Coward." He was angry now. He sat to keep his balance.