Chapter Fifteen

"Be strong , be free , be independent. The three most important parts of Life."

Enjoy Reading :)

A week later:

Alice was asleep when she heard a knock on the door. It was 9:00 clock in the morning.

The knock woke her up.

She opened her eyes realising she overslept.

After checking the time, she stood up from the bed and tied her hair with her band.

"Knock"

"Coming" She shouted this time.

After getting settled and wearing her pink polka dots shirt she opened the door.

"Ma'am Sorry to disturb you but this is your breakfast and we have a rule to provide the breakfast at this hour." The waiter told her with an uneasy smile on his face. His yellow teeth were visible in the light. This made her uneasy too. She never liked guys with yellow teeth or whatever. She always chose the perfect and wanted the perfect. The reason why she was here in LA.

She was staying at a hotel far away from her home. She had decided to sell her house. LA was nice and welcoming for her at first but not now. So it was for her own benefit. She had decided not to sell her mom's last sign. Although that house made her realise about her father but it was her home now. But right now her only motive was to prove Henry wasn't involved and that was why she came here. And it was her last time. She had decided to never Come to this place again.

"Umm no it's Okay. I slept late at night so couldn't wake up early today. Please put this inside I am starving" She passed a smile at him and pointed towards the black table that was just in the centre of the room.

After few minutes he was out and she was having her juice and was looking outside the window. The view was quite expected. Her room was on the second floor and had a balcony which showed the main road. Downtown. Her room was way too expensive but she had to rent one. The past few weeks were not productive at all. She got no news of him. No signs of him at all. As if he had just disappeared. She had only one support of krista but now she had no one. She never liked the idea to discuss this thing with Danny. He was just lost somewhere. Today was an important day for her. She had contacted her assistant whom she thought would might help her with some facts and figures about Henry and about Danny too. She felt as if something was fishy in this case. Something's fishy with Danny. She needed proofs about him too.

Proofs to prove him wrong and she had less time. She needed to be fast. "I should call Krista maybe she got some news or anything." 

10:00am:

She heard her voice from the other side.

"Hello"

Alice was calling her from a different no. Maybe that was the reason she picked her call up.
"Krista?" Alice spoke.
"Who is it?" She asked.
Silence.

"Umm who is it?" She asked again, beginning to lose her temper.

Silence.

"Okayyy I am hanging up now."

She was about to hung up when Alice finally spoke.
"Krista please listen to me" She said at-last.
"Who is this? Alice?" She spoke loudly.
"Please dont hung up on me. I really need someone please stay with me girl. Henry needs me and I need him please help me Krista I know you are hiding something. Something that I need to know. Something about Henry."
She was silent.