Chapter Twelve

Starting Chapter Twelve with this wonderful quote I read somewhere.

Don't feel bad if people remember you only when they need you. Feel privileged that you are like a candle that comes to their mind when there is darkness.

10:00am, Sunday Morning;

Alice was watching the news. No news of Henry.

"Oh Gosh Hope he is alright! Why cant they find anything about him." she was worried.

She hadn't slept the whole night. She had cried all the night. She had called Beth too but she was busy with her family. Her family. But she was all alone. She missed her mom. Missed her family. Missed her love. Her one and only Love. She had decided to choose Henry whatever the consequences might be. She couldn't leave him now. She wanted to spend her life with him only, get married to him, have  loads of children and happiness. But she needed time to figure out everything. She hated telling everything to Danny. She was not sure when to tell him about her Increased love for Henry. But she had to one day. Danny cared for her too and she did too. But he had to move on too. It was difficult for her to move on. She wanted him. Just HIM.

"Its him. Just him. Cant afford things now. If I will marry a guy it would be Henry no matter what." Finally she decided. It was enough for her now. To be away from him. Years. She stayed years away from him. But now? It was difficult for her to leave him. She remembered the night he came at her house. He looked so innocent that day. And looked extremely perfect and dashing. But she was too stupid to hear what he wanted to say. She wished she had listened whatever he was saying that day. Something was really important. He wanted to say something really to her. But what? She tried to remember every bit of it but it was of no use. They just spend 5 minutes that night. She wanted more. She wanted to say more. She needed him. She wanted him. But why? Why he chose to destroy her company? And why Danny was acting strangely. And why was Beth get marrying so soon? Why did her mom never wanted to sell this house? She hated all these questions. And their answers? This was why she was sent here in San Francisco to find out. She needed to face the truth now. But she was not ready yet. She was afraid what might be the outcome in the end. She was scared for the coming time. She wanted to go back to the moment when she went to Henry's party and start things all over again but that's what life is. You have no hold on it. You just pray for the best and achieve what's best. And thank your Lord in the end. But Alice had very less time to figure out what was happening with her.

"Call from Krista"

"Hello." she picked it up on the second bell.

"Umm Hi. You really need to hear something" she sounded perturbed.

She waited for her to say again. And she did.

"The new's fake. Alice the point is, Henry ..."

"ma'am?" she heard a voice from her back. Krista had stopped talking .

"What? she turned and looked at her. Lora.

"Cant you knock before coming?" Alice was angry now. Her face was all Red. Alice was super emotional and super sensitive. But She had a nice heart.

But her anger vanished when she saw her holding her glass of juice and a mail. Her hands were occupied.

"I can understand you couldn't knock. But at least show some manners. You know I don't allow anyone to enter in my room without my permission." she was talking loud. Krista was on the phone listening everything.