Chapter Thirteen

Hope you all like this one too <3 It took me while to write down this one. I was busy these days. You know School lol ..  Any suggestion for my book? Feel free to suggest :) Enjoy :)

Forever isn't about you or me, It's about us, It's about believing.

Believing in what we share, Believing in the tenacity of our love. It isn't a goal, It's  the state of mind.

Forever is about Faith <3

8:00 In the morning. Monday.

Alice was in Beth's living room when her mom entered.

"What a pleasant surprise dear one. How are you?" She spoke and hugged her.

She looked extremely young. Wonder how people look so young than their age. Allie was staring at her when she realized she just asked a question and she had to answer now.

"Oh yeah! I am perfectly fine. Just a busy though. My company needs me as you may have noticed the news." she got worried again.

"Yes! We were so worried about you. Don't you worry Police will arrest the suspect soon. If you need any help remember we are always here for you." She comforted her.

She turned and saw Beth coming towards her. She wore a black sleeveless shirt and her favorite polka dots PJ'S.

"Hello Allie. You should have told me! I was thinking to come at your place." She said rubbing her eyes.

"I couldn't wait. I have a flight after 3 hours." She said looking at Beth's mom who was leaving the living room for them.

"You have what?" Are you kidding me?"

"Can you please calm down and have a seat Beth. I need your help" She pointed at the seat beside her but Beth wasn't in the mood. She stood there staring at her.

She spoke again but with increased temper.

"Allie? Are you Okay these days? Like seriously? You dont even care for me or anyone now except that Henry. Remember I was the one who introduced him to you. You should be thankful. Instead you keep things away from me. Like really? And now You have a flight? And you didnt even tell me? I aint your best friend anymore right? It's Okay I understand you have different priorities now. Have fun with your life." She stopped now. Her face all red with anger.

Alice stood up and hugged her. This was something which she had to do.

Few minutes later they both were crying and hugging each other.

These two were so over-emotional and sentimental that one couldn't imagine. But one thing was sure they loved each other.

"I am sorry Beth. I really am. I hate life these days. And there are times when I need you both. You and Henry. You are more important to me than Henry. Trust me. But he needs me too. Please help me with this. Help me to come out with this situation. Help me save him. He is the only one who cares after you." She finished adjusting herself at the sofa now.

"I see. But what about Danny? I thought you liked him too. He is good too." She passed a smile at her.

"Danny is good I know. But you know You cant choose everyone. You have to choose the person who is more special and important to you and Henry is the one. Believe me someone is after him. I am not always right but this time I am sure. I still remember his innocent face and his mail."

"Mail?"

"Yes mail. He mailed me yesterday but with a blank location."

Beth was surprised now.