Chapter 1

Tobin Heath pulled her motorcycle into a handicap spot closest to the building. Surely whoever was handicapped at this school wouldn't miss it too much. If they did, then they needed to work on not being so helpless that they can't even walk the 20 yards into building like the rest of them. She might have almost run over a few people getting there. She probably got a few peoples toes too, but they'll live.
Once stepping of her bike, Tobin immediately pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. It was a bad habit, but she told herself she could quit whenever she wanted to. As she walked along the sidewalk, she took note of the fearful looks she received from everyone.

And with good reason were they scared.

Tobin Heath single-handedly destroyed more kids than divorce. She even brought one teacher into early retirement. Poor old woman was broken down mentally and physically due to the reckless girl's inappropriate behavior and ability to get inside peoples' minds.

Let's not even get started on her police record. Theft, breaking and entering, harassment, and public soliciting to name a few.

All in all, Tobin Heath was a badass and she wanted everyone to know it.

The girl smirked to herself when she noticed another dark figure approaching her.

"Solo," she greeted.

"Heath," the girl countered. Wordlessly the tall dark-haired girl asked for the cancer stick. She took a long drag and handed it back to her slightly shorter friend. "I see you decided to come to school today," she commented, blowing out the smoke from her system.

"Yeah, I like to mix it up a little. Keep you on your toes." Tobin adjusted the beanie on her head, looking around the courtyard. She hated this place with a passion. Everything about it really. From the teachers, to the sports, to the people. Well some of the people that is. Hope was her only friend and Kelley she guessed was a cool person too.

They wandered around aimlessly for a while until Tobin stopped suddenly.

"Bro, who is that?" she asked, her arm flying to Hope's stomach. Her friend stopped to glare at her, forcefully removed the arm that momentarily knocked the wind out of her. When she saw that Tobin was in a daze, she looked up and followed her eyesight.

"That's Christen Press. Dude she's been going here for like, ever," Hope said in a 'duh' voice.

"Not that one, the next to O'Hara..."

"Oh that's Alex Morgan, soccer prodigy and honor student. She moved here before Christmas break," Hope explained. Tobin looked on at the scene in front of her. The girl- Alex- was laughing along with her friends, with the arm of Servando Carrasco slung around her shoulder.

She would have to be lying to herself if she said that Alex wasn't beautiful. She was stunning even. Long brown hair that flowed down her back. Nice toned legs. Killer smile. Good tan. She had it all.

"How come I didn't know about this?" Tobin asked, slightly offended that such a pretty secret was kept from her.

"I mean, you would know if you ever came to school for more than an hour."

"I came yesterday!"

"For 30 minutes and they weren't even consecutive! You went to first for what, six minutes, then second and third combined for like fifteen minutes, and the rest of the time was in between bells."

"Yeah, but all my teachers still gave me homework! Every single one of those bitches that I passed had something to say to me."

"You poor thing..."

The pair gave each other one look, laughed and kept walking. Tobin's mind was still somewhat on the girl she had just learned about, but for the most part, it was on the next girl she would have sex with.