2

“Milo I don’t have much time. You aren’t supposed to be here but I have to warn you. There is someone out there that has the power to control wolves. You are in danger more danger than the others because he hates our family. Trust no one. I love you.”

The voice came from the blackness around me I could not see anything and something was calling me back. I have to know more so I fight to stay. “What do you mean? Who is it?”

“He can control you if he gets a hold of you I don’t know how. It’s…..”

I get yanked out of the dream and look around my room. The doctors are in here again and Liam is in the corner upset. The last thing I remembered was going to sleep.

I look to them questionably.

“Your heart stopped beating again. They had to fight to bring you back.” Liam walked to my bed.

I could tell he was fighting to be strong. He has to show he is strong because he is alpha. I smile and grab him down holding him close to me. We finally had each other and I keep trying to die on him. It was not fair to him.

“I’m ok now baby. It won’t happen again.” I whispered in his ear.

I made everyone leave and I gently kissed his lips and smiled.

“The weirdest thing happened baby.” I leaned into his arms as he laid beside me.

“What? Getting shot? Almost dying?” He growled out.

I rolled my eyes. “No. While I was out of it I talked to my father. I think.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well he was sitting there and he wanted to warn me. He said he loved me and is happy for me.” I sighed.

“What did he want to warn you about?”

“That someone was out to control us and hates our family to watch out. He said he was being controlled.” I explained to Liam.

“Baby you just imagined it. It didn’t happen. He wasn’t being controlled.” Liam said shortly.

I tensed up. “No it was real!”

“Yes because he loved you so much he let himself be controlled and hurt you. Sounds so possible.” He remarked sarcastically.

“You could have let me believe it. I want to believe it.” My voice wavered as I pushed him away.

“Baby…”

“No get out.” I interrupt him. “I’m upset with you and tired. I want to see Rex and AX so just leave.”

I turned away from him fighting the urge to cry. He walked out and I breathed in deep. I want to believe that my father was actually there. That what he said was true. That what he did wasn’t his fault. I sat up and made my decision. I do believe it’s true now I just need proof.

I need to find pixie.