Chapter 7

"Wait What do you mean she is your mother?" He growled out following me in the woods.

"Meaning I've spent everyday of my life looking at her picture thinking she was dead. That is my mother." I walked faster to my land. I ran into the house into the office. I slamed the desk open and showed him the picture.

"Oh god. What in the world?" He said shocked.

I sat down. "Apparently my dad wasn't the only one who didn't want me as a son." I half laughed out and looked down.

"There has to be a reason she left you." Liam tried to explain.

"Save it. I don't care." I stated deadpanned. "Lets just go back."

Liam took the hint and kept quite as we walked back to his house. She was still sitting in the kitchen holding Ella. She smiled at Liam but then glared at Milo.

"Liam baby can I talk to you a second?" She asked sweetly.

"Mom you can say whatever you want infront of Milo." He motioned for her to continue.

"Fine. He is your mate?" She asked knowning the answer.

"Yes." Liam looked at me smiling.

"Are you sure you want him to be?" She stated. Liam snapped his face up and looked at her shocked.

"He doesnt seem to be a good choice for a mate." She carried on. "He seems weak and well he cant carry on the bloodline. You need a strong mate at your side to keep being Alpha."

"I cant believe this." I spat out. "You dont know shit about me but your going to say I am not a good mate for him. HE ISNT EVEN YOUR REAL SON! You have NO clue about what I have been through." I snarled out.

Liam grabbed my arm and spun me to him. "Dont talk to her that way! She is my real mom! She raised me."

"Do you agree with her? Do you think I am to weak to be your mate? Cause I dont hear you standing up for me!" I yelled at him.

"I never said that! Dont take this out on me! Its not my fault she didnt want you either!" He snarled.

"I didnt want him either Liam?" Sara asked us.

"Yeah you are his real mother." He told her. I glared at him. I didnt want to tell her and he knew this. I dont want to actually know what happened. Why she left.

"Wait you are the son of the Alpha of Midnight sun?" Sara asked.

"Yes." I growled. She laughed out. "So what exactly have you gone through? Did daddy not buy you the right car or what?"

"So are you my mother or what" I snapped out fighting the memories.

"Yes I am. I wasnt ready to be a mother and I had a drunken mistake with your father. I left you with him for your birthright. But I know he never mistreated you." She snarled at me.

I looked at her and shook my head. I glanced up at Liam waiting for him to say anything. I yanked my arm away from him when he didnt.

"Fuck both of you." I walked upstairs.

I sat on the bed with everything whirling around in my head. I cant seem to breathe. Liam walks in and sighs. "Milo you are overreacting."

Everything seems to freeze. "What?"

"You are over reacting. Just get over it." He growled frustrated.

"Get over what?" I asked carefully.

"EVERYTHING! God so what your mother left you! She wasnt ready to be a mom! Just get over it!" He shouted.

"So I should what just get over what happened with my father?" I looked at him.

"Yes! You dont know how to be happy! You need to just deal and shut up about it. I want to be able to be with you not your past." He snapped.

I can feel everything that was starting to heal break. My face went blank as I looked at him. "Fine."

I walked out needing to get away. I walked blindly into the woods not knowing where I was going. I sat down fighting the tears. How could he makes so light of what happened to me? How can I just get over it? I was trying. Why isnt that good enough. Why am I not good enough?

I walked back to the house hours later blank faced and emotionless. Sara was talking with Liam as I walked in. They both looked up at me. "I'm going to go lay down for awhile. I will see you at dinner."

I haven't noticed that I haven't eaten today. I walked up to the room and curled up on the bed. I dont care If its weak or not. I'm exhausted. I fell into a deep sleep.

"Milo you are so weak. Hell even your wolf hates you!" He snarled out at me infront of the whole pack.

"He doesnt hate me." I lied

A knock in my face sent me spiraling down. "Liar. I am going to show you how WORTHLESS you are. No one wants you! No one cares! Look out at the pack. Do you thing any of them will save you?" He yelled at me hitting me over and over again. He took a torch and lit it on fire. Some wolves in the pack held me down as he burned me with it.

The pack was dismissed as Tom drug me away to the shed and the siliver.

No one helped me as I screamed.

I woke up screaming and tearing at my clothes. I curled up crying at the memory. Liam walked in and sighed. I choked down my tears and turned away. He doesnt care about it. He laid down beside me without a word. He didnt even pull me to him. My heart felt like it was being stabbed. I reached out and touched his chest but he turned over. Tears streamed down my face.

"Im sorry. Im sorry I yelled at you. Im sorry I am not over it yet. Baby dont hate me." I whimpered.

"I dont hate you." He turned and pulled me to him soothing my tears. "I shouldnt have said those things to you. I hate seeing you hurt and I cant imagine what you are going through knowing your mother left you with him. I hate seeing you hurt that why I want you over it baby. So you can finally truely be happy. I am so sorry."

He kissed my tears away and I snuggled into him. "I dont want to lose you Liam. You are what keeps me alive."