chapter 13

Do you really not care about me being gone? My wolf asked me concerned.

I do care. I couldn’t deal with it. I felt abandoned by you. I know you hate me.

I don’t hate you. I tried to help you. I tried to get you to stand up for yourself. I couldn’t help you because of the silver.  I am sorry Milo.

It wasn’t your fault. Thank you for trying to help me and taking control. I think I can handle it now.

Are you sure? Cause I didn’t mind being in control… I had fun.

I laughed and shook my head. I sat up in bed and looked around. I had let him be in control for days. I know Liam is frustrated with me. My wolf and I are totally different. I knew everything that went on in these few days but I wasn’t the one doing it. I could zone out when I wanted and not have to worry about running into things.  I knew I had find Jenson. Maybe he could shed some light. Maybe he was the one behind everything.  I still felt fragile but steadier. I know I can’t think about it too much. Liam walked in to check on me.

I smiled up at him. “Hey love.”

He studied me carefully. “Milo?”

I nodded and pulled him to me in a hug. “I had to process. If I had tried to talk about it I would have broken more than you could repair. I still don’t think I can talk about it.”

“I understand. It’s ok. I will support you in whatever you need.” He kissed me softly.

We broke apart as a scream tore through the air. I panicked thinking of Scott. We ran downstairs to find out what was going on. A whole bunch of wolves where coming towards us. They were from my pack and they were hurt. We ran to them helping them and demanded to know what was going on.

They had been attacked by rouges. Not many where hurt thank god. We fixed the wolves up in the house and the pack doctor was helping them. I sighed worried. Why are we being attacked so often? They haven’t left us any message at all. I started looking for Scott and smiled when I saw him.

He was standing with some kids his age and making jokes. I didn’t interrupt them but I did watch. I am happy he is adjusting so well. I feel guilty that I have not really had time or been able to be there for him. I sighed as I watched him. Watching him makes me happy.

We have to figure out about these attacks and soon. I can’t have Scott in danger. My thoughts drifted over to my father. I can’t believe it still. He had a guy mate and he hated me because I was gay. It doesn’t make any sense. Unless my dreams when I was dying was true. I wish there was another way of talking to him without me dying.

I walked around and found Sara. She was playing with Ella in her room. I smiled at the picture. I totally didn’t think about this before. Ella is my little sister to. I grinned and sat down with them. She was playing with dolls and I joined in on it.

“Sara? Do you think we could talk later about some stuff?” I asked her looking over the pile of dolls.

“What stuff lo?” Ella crinkled her nose.

“Grown up stuff.” I touched her nose.

She giggled and kept playing and Sara nodded her head. We kept playing and I loved it. I can’t believe that I have a sibling. Liam stood in the doorway smiling. Ella looked up noticing him and screamed in excitement. She ran and climb on him. I laughed and noticed how she acts like me sometimes.

Sara picked Ella up and went to give her a bath. I grabbed Liam’s hand and dragged him into our room. I kissed him deeply. I slammed him down on the bed and ripped his shirt off. I attacked his chest. Liam moaned and looked up at me confused.  I smirked and straddled him attacking his neck.

He moaned and flipped us over and he attacked my neck. I moaned and bucked against fighting with jeans trying to take them off. He moaned and helped me. He ripped my shirt of and kissed my scars.  I bite him making him moan out and I laughed. He glared at me and kissed me deeply. I moaned and I shivered as his hands traveled down my body and took of my jeans. I let my hands wonder around his body in wonder.

He moaned out against my lips and stopped doing everything. His breathing was heavy and I took a moment to think. I leaned up and captured his lips with mine. My hands on his hips bringing him closer to me making us brush against each other. He shivered in pleasure and looked at me concerned. I smiled at him and nodded. He went to kiss me but I pushed him away. He looked confused but gasped out as I took him in my mouth. I almost had all of him and he is fighting not to grab my head and do anything forceful.

He moaned and had his head back taking in the pleasure.  I smiled at his pleasure and took him more in my mouth. He pulled me up off him and laid me down. He teased me. I shook and moaned. He went to enter me but froze up. I panicked and shoved him away.

I got up and started to dress. “Im sorry. I thought I could. I wanted to. I am so sorry.”

Liam said nothing and stormed off. I sat upset on the bed.  How could I tease him like that? I am a horrible mate.

I got up and walked to Saras room. I sat on her bed miserable. “Whats wrong?” She asked me.

“I tried but couldn’t.  I am a horrible mate” I pouted.

“Sex?” She looked at me and I nodded. “If he gets pissed at you I will beat him! He needs to understand that you will have setbacks but you will get there eventually.”

“Did you know Jenson?” I asked changing the subject.

“I met him once. He wanted me to disappear with you so he could be with Michael. Your father freaked out on him. He lives on the outskirts of the woods.” She told me.

“Do you know where exactly?” I asked excited.

“I think I could show you. I think I remember.” She nodded.

I smiled gratefully. I left her room and went to find Liam. I need to know If he hates me.  I slid my way into his office and he glared at me. I looked down ashamed. I should have just done it anyways. He deserves better. I went to slink out.

“Milo. Stop.” He sighed.

I looked up at him upset. I had my arms wrapped around me and didn’t look him in the eyes.

“I am not mad at you. Frustrated yes. Its hard for me to get that close and you stop me. I know you have issues but please don’t let it get that far next time. Not until you are positive.  I don’t know if I will be able to stop next time and I don’t want to force you.” He sighed.

“Im sorry I am a horrible mate.”  I sighed.

“You are not baby. I just don’t want to hurt you. I loveyou.” He walked to me and kissed me.

“You don’t hate me?” I bit my lip.

“I could never hate you.” He kissed me softly.