Chapter 8

A.N So I noticed that i never gave Milos father a name. He does have one and i though I put it in Rightfully Yours but I just reread and nope. So FYI His mane is Micheal. Milo is named after his father. Milo was his middle name. Thought you should know since it will use his name in this chapter. I will go put it the first book somewhere later.

I woke up earlier that morning fighting off a nightmare. Thankfully Liam was still asleep and I could leave with out waking him. I walked downstairs confused. I don't want to mess things up with Liam. I cant let her ruin us. I have to talk to her even though I don't want to. Luckily Sara is in the kitchen drinking coffee.

She doesn't even glance up at me. "We need to talk." I sat in front of her.

"What about?" She looked up at me.

"Liam is my everything. I cant have you ruining us." I stated.

"Are you threatening me?" She questioned.

"No. I am trying to tell you I am the right person to be his mate. I don't want to know why you left me with him. From your reaction yesterday you knew him to be a good man that would never hurt me. That is why I believe you never came back to make sure I was fine and I don't want to know if that is really true for you or not. I DO have some issues that I have to work through but that doesn't get in the way of being an alpha to this pack or being Liam's mate." I spilled out fiddling with a cup.

"Micheal WOULDN'T hurt you. He loved you way to much Milo. When I told him I was pregnant he was thrilled. Thats why I don't believe you." She shrugged.

I sighed. "OK. I am telling you this for you to believe me not to make you feel guilty or anything and If you don't believe what I say I can show you. When I turned ten I told him I was gay. He disowned me. That's how I got the scar across my face. Its light but its there. After that day I lived in the shed behind the house and was tortured. I had silver injected in me." I tried to keep from shaking.

She looked at me shocked. "Milo that has to be a lie!" She trembled.

I took off my shirt and turned around so she could see the scars. I feel her fingers trace the word Faggot on my back from when the cut it there. I hear her let out a sob as I turn around. She has tears running down her face as she sits down.

"I am soooo sorry. Milo I thought you where just being a brat about him. Not that he actually hurt you. I cant believe I left you there. I cant believe he did this! THAT BASTARD!" She started to tremble in rage. I looked at her surprised. "I am GOING TO RIP HIS THROAT OUT!" She screamed.

"SH!" I calmed her down "I killed him already now will you shut up!" I looked around to see if anyone came down at her yelling.

"You killed him?" She looked at me surprised.

I nodded

"Milo. I was 18 when I had you. I was about to go off to college.  I was terrified. Micheal and I were drunk and ended up having sex. He was upset about something and needed comfort. I was scared about facing the world and boom we were in bed... I wanted to keep you but I also didnt. You where a baby and I didnt know how to take care of you. Micheal was thrilled. He wanted a child. It didnt matter if you were a boy or girl. He convinced me to go to college.
That you would be better off with him. I thought I was doing the best for you. Letting you believe that I had died and not that you were a mistake or something like that. I went off and I found my mate. Yes he had children but they were older and not as scary. It felt right with my mate. I felt guilty that I left you there but I did check on you. You were 9 and spoiled rotten. It was adorable how you and Micheal where together. I thought I made the right decision not letting you be taken away from your birthright and your pack. I felt guilty when you told me who you were about what i said and what i did. I am so sorry Milo." She hugged me to her after she rambled on.

"Its fine." I told her wanting to cry in her arms. I gently got her off me when Liam walked down.

"Are you fighting again?" He yawned

"No baby we made up." I kissed his cheek. "Im going to go get Scott and go for a swim."

He nodded as I walked upstairs. Scott was sprawled out across his bed drooling on his pillow. I smiled at him. I gently shook him.

"Hey want to go to the swimming hole with me?" I asked him.

He nodded sleepy and got up. I walked out and started getting things together for the trip. What Sara said kept running through my mind. I dont blame her I kinda did the same thing for Scott right? I mean I left him for his protection. But I cant help but think Everything wouldnt have happened if she was there to protect me. Shoulda coulda wouldas and what ifs will get me nowhere in life.

I knocked on Scotts door. "You ready to go?" 

He answered by running out of his room and down the stairs. I chased after him laughing. After a good run we started to walk slowly.

"Milo.. How did you know you where gay?" He asked me

I looked at him surprised. "Well I was attracted to guys. Girls didnt hold a candle to what I felt for boys. Why are you asking?"

"Well I think I like both. Is that ok?" He questioned.

"Yes it is. And it will be fine If you decide that you just like one later on if that happens." I ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

We were at the river and we jumped in. The water was cold but not freezing. We laughed and played in the water for hours. We laid down on the river bank looking up at the sky. "Milo. Are you ok?" Scott asked me.

"What do you mean buddy?" I hugged him.

"Well I hear you scream at night. I see how upset you get." He looked at me concerned.

"I had a bad past buddy but I am happier than I ever have been in my life Scott. I am getting over what happened to me. Dont worry about me." I squeezed him tight.

"Did you change early to?" He snuggled into me.

"No I didnt." I played with his hair.

"Why not?"

"Well I was injected with sliver which kept me from changing." I explained.

"Oh I am sorry." He said drifting off to sleep.

I picked him up and started to carry him pack to the house when we where surrounded by wolves snarling. I shook Scott awake. I did a protective stance and snarled. They nipped at Scott who whimpered. I snarled and hit the wolf in the face.

"Stay away from him!" I yelled. There is no way I could fight them with out someone hurting Scott.

What the hell am I going to do?