chapter 17

I woke up in my room with Scott lying in my arms. My wolf and I are calm with him in my arms. Liam cracked the door opened and peered in to check on us.

“What happened?” I asked as he walked in.

“You  ... uh … went kind of crazy.”He half smiled.

“What did I do?” I said a little shocked.

“Well your powers came out. Very interesting. You were trying to find out who shot Scott but your powers went haywire. Jenson helped by knocking you out with wolf bane.” Liam explained.

“Wow really?” I said surprised.

He nodded. I shifted slightly and gently got up so I wouldn’t wake up Scott.

“We need to talk to Jenson.”

Liam nodded and tucked Scott in and kissed his head.

I smiled. “You are good with him.”

We quietly walked out.

Liam looked flustered and shrugged. “I like kids. I would like us to have some.”

“Really?” I looked at him surprised. We haven’t ever talked about stuff like this before.

“Yes really. We could have 2 maybe more. We could do the same egg donor each time and take turns on who it would be. That way we can both carry on our bloodlines and have heirs and they will be siblings.” He explained.

“You have really thought this out.” I said shocked.

“Don’t you want kids? I mean you do great with Ella and Scott.” He looked uncertain. He looked so adorably vulnerable.

  “Honestly… I never thought about it. I am not even 18 yet. Infants…. That thought terrifies me. I have so much I have to deal with before we have kids. With Scott it helps me. To give something I never had, a friend, a brother, a dad. Someone who understands. It makes me feel better. Ella is the family that I never had. Do you understand?” I ask him.

He nodded. “I think so. I forget that you are still so young. You act wise and older than you are. I can wait till you are ready baby. I am terrified of infants to. They are so tiny but when the time come I look forward to figuring that all out with you.”

I smiled lovingly up at him. “We need to talk about this stuff more often baby.” I leaned up and kissed him. “I would love to have children with you.”

Ok I know I have been MIA

BUT I have a new job and going to school so I have been super busy.

This is super short I know but hey its something.

I might update tomorrow I love you all