Chapter 6

I laid down in bed sighing. Could I ever be normal? I shifted around thinking about my dad. I frown. How could I go from being his whole world to nothing? When I turned 9 we had so many wolves at my party. I remember being on dads shoulders as he ran through the sprinklers. It was just us. If I was worried at night he would stay by my bed. He never mentioned hating gays. I remember him giving his blessing to a couple in the pack. Maybe having his son gay was to much? I growled out in frustration.

"Baby? You ok?" Liam asked opening the door.

"Yeah. Just thinking about my dad and those dreams. Do you think we could go there in the morning to look in his office?" I asked him.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked concerned changing out of his clothes.

"Yeah. We have to do some pack stuff there anyways so why not?" I shrugged it off. I still dont know what to do with that pack. My pack. I sighed. "Baby what am I supposed to do!"

"About?" He looked at me confused. He looks like a lost puppy. I grin at him laughing.

"The pack. I don't know what to do. I don't want my memories and feeling getting in the way of being a good Alpha." I sighed again.

"We could kill them all." He growled out pissed.

"No. It was not the whole pack and some had to under orders. They need a great Alpha to lead them to the right path. They need to rightfully change. Just like I have." I said annoyed.

"You have Rightfully Changed?" He said smiling sliding into bed beside me.

"I have. If I hadn't I would be here now baby. I got the courage to save myself." I snuggled in to him relaxing.

"So Miloooo...." He drawled out.

"Yes?" 

"About you owing me." He grinned mischievously. 

I laughed and kissed him. His hands running up and down my back. He started to nibble on my neck and on my mark.

"Just tell me when to stop baby. I dont want to make you uncomfortable at all. I know you arent ready to fully mate again but thats doesnt mean we cant work our way to it." He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I laughed again. "I love you and I love that you know me so well. I just want to kiss you tonight and be in your arms."

"The nightmare was really bad wasnt it." He asked and I tensed up with it flashing in my mind.

"Sh baby. Its not going to happen again. I will keep you safe." His hands are rubbing my back calming me down. I smile and kiss him again.

"I love you." I say as he helps me drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with someone in my face staring at me. The little girls eyes are a peircing green like mine. I jerk back confused. Who the hell was she and why is she in my face.

"Hi!" She climbed on the bed into my lap. "You Liams new mate." She giggled and started hugging me.

"Uh yes I am. Who are you?" I asked falling in love with her cute button nose. She looks like Liam and me combind.  Her hair is a dark blonde and she is curled up in my lap.

"I am Ella. I am his sister." She got up and started bouncing. "Lets go see him!"

I laughed and picked her up. I listened to her chatter all the way downstairs. I am about to enter the kitchen when I hear him talking. "Mom where is ella?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

Wait.....

Mom?

HIS MOM IS HERE! I looked down at my sweat pants and loose shirt. I cant meet her in this! I freeze up as Ella climbs down and runs in the kitchen.

"Lamb! Your mate is pretty!" She giggled.

"Did you wake him up Ellarina?" He asked her.

"Uh no. He woke up on his own I was just looking at him! He is in the hall he wont move." She sang out. I groaned and turn to run up the stairs.

"Babe? Come here I want you to meet someone." He called out to me.

"Uh I cant now gotta go bye!" I yelled back running up the stairs. I fly in the air as he picks me up by my waist. "DAMNIT SLADE! QUIT TREATING ME LIKE A DOLL! I AM A GUY FOR GOD SAKES!" I screamed at him.

He just laughed and sat me on the counter. He tried to kiss me but I moved away smirking. He tried again but I wouldnt respond. He growled out and nipped my lip. I sighed and kissed him. He pulled back grinnning.

"Baby I want you to meet my mom." He pulled me off the counter so I could turn and see her. I smiled and looked up and froze. This is his mom?

"Wait Slade ...." I trailed off confused.

"She is actually my step mom. But she is my dads real mate. She came to us when I was like 6. She raised me." He looked at her smiling.

I stared at her. Her eyes an emeraled green. I whimpered. The photo my father showed me of my mother looked like her. It cant be my mother is dead. RIght?

"Did you have a son?" I asked her.

She glared at me. "How did you know that? I made a mistake and left him with his father. I didnt want him."

She didnt want me either.

I walked out of the kitchen into the yard. I needed air.

"Milo? What the hell was that! You were rude!" He growled at me.

"She is not your mother." I looked at him hurt. He looked back confused. "She is mine" I finish and walk off.