chapter 14

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

If you want the full version go find it is labeled sex chapters!

I open my eyes and I am lying in a field of flowers. I look around and see the forest and I recognize the clearing where we train. What am I doing here? I stand up confused. In the tree line a wolf is sitting there watching me. It starts to slowly trot towards me after catching my attention.   He is huge. He is just as tall as I am and bulky with muscle. His fur is a midnight black color which is soft to the touch. He stopped in front of me and stared at me with his shining Emerald eyes. I stepped toward him shock. How is this happening? It is my wolf staring back at me. He cocks his head to the side watching me and I reach out to touch him timidly. He nudged me encouraging me to do more so I hugged him. I buried my face in his neck and inhaled deeply. It felt really good to be this close to him. He smells of a mix of safety, home and strength. He is everything I wish to be. He looks up at me confused.

“Yes I am your wolf. I am you. You are my home. You are strong. I cannot be without you. You made me who I am. I am sorry I couldn’t help you much but I did keep us alive long enough for us to leave. Don’t be afraid anymore.” He nuzzled me as his voice filled my head. “No matter what you find out it won’t change your past. You won’t feel better about what happened to you. You have to let it go. Learn from it but don’t let it affect who you are today. Never forget where you came from.”

I sigh in understanding.

“Liam isn’t going to hurt you. He loves you too much to do that. He isn’t one of those guys.”

“I know he isn’t I just have flashbacks and I get scared.” I look away from him.

“You have to push past it and know it’s not happening again.” He nuzzled me in comfort and I woke up slowly smiling at the new insight of myself.  My wolf was right I can’t keep letting my past get to me. I have to move past it. I can’t let it define me. I know it will take some time but since I am willing to work on it I should be better faster. Right? I know a perfect place to start.

I smirked and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Liam is standing there with some man and Sara. He was an older looking version of Liam. He was seething with anger glaring at Liam and Sara. “You can’t be serious!” He sneered.

I looked between the three of them studying them confused on what they are fighting about. Liam growled at the older man. The man laughed out harshly.  “Great you are a faggot.”

Something snapped in me. I snarled and glared at the old man moving in front of Liam as if that would protect him from his father’s hateful words. “I assume you are his father.” Everyone looked at me surprised I am randomly there. “You don’t want to say another word unless it is supportive towards your son or I will rip you apart!”

His eyes flashed angrily and he stalked towards me growling threatening. Liam yanked me back in a blink of an eye protectively and pushed me behind him. He took the blow that was meant for me. I stood there in shock that he did that for me. Liam lunged at his father angry that he had tried to hit me. They started to fight fist flying everywhere and the snarls and growls filling the room. Panic filled inside me at the sight of them fighting.

“STOP!” I screamed out. I grabbed Liam tossing him backwards and got between them in the moment of the surprise from the yell.

His father started towards us again but I lashed out at him with my alpha power making him stop. I snarled and screamed at him. “YOU WILL NOT HURT HIM!”

I took a deep breath and turn to Liam who was still shaking in anger. I kissed him to calm him down. I lean up and whispered in his ear. “Go to our room baby. I will be right there.”  He looked at me and hesitated not wanting to leave me alone but Sara grabbed his hand and led him away. I smiled at her great fully. “His name is roger.” She mouthed to me.