~1~ Pilot

I do not own Fairy Tail or most of the story plot that's going to happen. I do own Kyron Dragneel and some other characters along with their abilities and the plot that's going to happen for the next 5 chapters about, if there is coincidentally one that actually exists, I doubt it. I thought it up myself, soooo just saying I doubt there would be a coincidence. So carry on reading, and do enjoy. Once again, all that doesn't belong to me belongs to their original creators (which has too many to name). Carry on.

Let me set the stage to be Fairy Tail's guild hall in year X767, I was only 5 years old, and have this habit of walking past the Fairy Tail's guild hall because it's just so interesting.

People are always laughing and having fun it's all just so interesting.

So there I am, walking past said guild hall for the 30th time today...

Yeah, because it's just that interesting.

"Why hello there, child." I hear a nice, grandpa-like-voice greet me as I jump in surprised, nearly bolting down the street in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to surprise you." The voice continued.

"I-I wasn't surprised!" I turn to the voice but refused to look at the person because I'm just that embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed." The voice told me kindly, "But I have noticed that you've been walking past here repeatedly."

"An-and what if I have?" My face was red I can feel it, damn it me!

"Why not just walk in, instead of past? You are welcomed to join the guild anytime so long as you know magic." That's when I looked at him in surprised, and there I see an elderly man that was kind of short.

"My name is Makarov, what is your's child?"

"My name's Kyron. Kyron Dragneel!" I told him with a happy smile, proud to be who I am.

"Well, Kyron, do you know any magic?" He asked me as I walked into the guild hall alongside him.

"Well I know some magic." I looked at him non-boastingly.

"Ice Make: Crystal Room!" I shouted as I did the necessary hand motions to create the magic, which cover the whole room in a thin layer of ice.

The cool thing about Crystal Room is that when light shines onto it, it looks like there's a rainbow trapped in the ice.

"Woooo! That's so cool!" I hear a blond kid wearing a red shirt with a lightning bolt on it, about my age say as he ran up to me.

"My name's Laxus, and since you're with Gramps you're probably joining the guild too, aren't you?" He asked as he introduced himself with a handshake.

"Uhm, my name's Kyron, and I'll join if you'll have me." I told him shyly; oh, you probably don't know what I look like.

Well, I have pitch black hair and blood red eyes; I wear a grey tank top tucked into my khaki shorts, a grey shirt with a white snow flake on it, and grey and black high tops.

"Well then, Kyron, come over here and get your guild stamp." Gramps calls me over as he held out the stamp at the ready.

"Sure Gramps, I'm coming!" I told him as Laxus and I walked over.

"Now where would you like the stamp?"

"Ummm, Laxus where did you get yours?" I eyed him curiously as he pulled up his shirt a little to show me his abdomen.

"Ohhhh, okay!" I pulled the collar of my shirt down as Laxus starts to blush and I stare at him curiously.

"Right over my heart!" I tell Gramps with a cheery smile and BAM I'm an official member of Fairy Tail now.