~7~ Natsu, I'm Your Sister

~Next Morning, My pov~  
"Such an idiot." I tell myself as I remembered what I told him last night.

"Who's the idiot?" I jump as I hear Laxus ask me and I clutched harder onto what I've been hugging.

"Since when were you awake?!" I yelled at him in surprise, burrowing myself into his chest...

Wait what.

Holy shiznits, I know I turn a lot when I sleep (one time I turned a whole 180 while I slept), but this is just ridiculous.

I was cuddling up to Laxus, seriously how the hell did this happen?!

"Shut up, Kyra, you're being too loud." He replied slightly irked at the noisse I'm causing while he dropped his head back onto the grass.

"Rawr! I'm not Kyra! I'm the great Frost Dragon, Isarius! Rawr!" I laughed out at him as I stood up and started running around.

"Shut up." He growled but I kept on with my charade.

"Rawr! Frost magic! Rawr! Fear my greatness!" I told him like an idiot as I kept running around but ended up being tackled and pinned to the ground.

"Well I'm a dragon slayer, so this doesn't seem to be your lucky day." He growled, clamping a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

"Ou ou ot ave nuff er ot ae e." My sentenced came out muffled and he looked at me curiously.

"If you be quiet, I'll let you up." He states in a bored tone and I nod my head. He slowly releases me and stands back up as I stay down on the ground silent for just one moment.

"YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO TAME ME!!!" I roared once again for I was finally free, I swiped his legs from out underneath him, but since he's always ready for an attack he was able to catch himself.

That didn't sit well with me as I pinned him down this time.

"I AM THE ALL POWERFUL FROST DRAGON KYRON DRAGNEEL! YOU HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ME!!!" I laughed as he flipped me over and pinned me down once again.

"Drop the games, Kyra; it's my turn to pick a mission." He states as he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.

"Not until the Lightning Dragon, admits to the Frost Dragon, what is the matter." I tell him and squirm around on his shoulder.

"Stop that or I'll drop you." He tells me as threateningly as he could while he walked through town.

"Rawr! I am untamable! You have no control over me." I keep on with my childish charade as the towns people just laugh at us, loving how we would usually do this, and then I hear him sigh in frustration.

"Oh you know you love me, Laxus." I laughed out to him as I dramatically said my love and he did drop me to the ground, grumbling something I didn't bother to hear, because all I wanted was to listen to music.

"Hey, Laxus~" I sang out to him when he turned to look at me, I simply grabbed the headphones off of him and slipped them on.

He didn't do anything about it, just kept walking as I started humming to his random tunes.

Today was a good day, a nice day.

~A Year From Now~
So it's year X782 and so much has happened.

Erza, Mirajane, and Mystogan have all become S-Class mages, after I decided that they worked hard enough to attempt and beat me in a fight. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lisanna, Mirajane and Elfman's little sister, who is also Natsu's best friend, died on an S-Class mission when she joined her siblings.

And Laxus...