~3~ Welcome Back

I kept running, racing against time as I attempted to get back before the last petal fell.

Fairy Tail's guild hall was within my sights as the last petal began to fall, and by the time the last petal touched the ground I was within the lobby of my home once again.

Upon entering I saw plenty of new faces, the most interesting was Natsu's, but he wasn't who I was looking for.

I scanned the area and when I saw that rugged blond hair I ran towards it and gave it a good tackling hug.

"Laxus!" I cried out to my now, hopefully mature, best friend, which caused people to stare at us or well, me in amazement.

I think it's because a random girl just busted through the doors and ran to tackle-hug the bad-ass, Laxus Dreyar.

"K-Kyron?!" He stared at me wide eyed. Over the 5 years I've been gone, I've grown in more than one aspect.

My chest has become fuller, but not ridiculously large; my body had an hourglass like shape because of all the training I went through; my stomach is flat with slight abs forming; and my clothes have become more awesome as well.

I now wear a grey short sleeve v-neck, my dark jeans, and my jeans are tucked into my still grey and black high tops. Laxus still wears the same cloths except he now wears a dark grey or even black long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve yellow shirt over it.

"You grew taller." I stated using my hand to compare the height difference between us, a little surprised seeing as he was a few inches taller than me now, and even more surprised when I looked him up and down.

No, it's not considered checking him out if I'm just looking to see how different he's become and well; he's obviously taller than me now, but only by an few inches; his hair went from a childish mop to bad-ass spiky; and he went from having a flat stomach to having a 4 pack, damn this boy's getting ripped.

"So you're finally back." He clearly avoided the height topic.

"When the last petal falls, I'll be back, that was my promise." I stated with a mad grin.

"That reminds me." He started as he pulled out yet another Fairy Rose.

"Surprise."

"Is this becoming a tradition between us?" I asked with a laugh as I took yet another rose from him.

"Thanks, Laxus." I smiled at him softly as I kissed him on the cheek and he flared up blushing.

"You alright, Laxus? You look a little red." I questioned as I put my forehead against his to test his temperature.

"P-perfectly fine." I couldn't help but look at him skeptically.

"Mhmm, alright I guess." I looked at him suspiciously but waved it off anyways.

"Well, choose a mission, Laxus. It's your turn." I told him as I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the request board.

Everyone just stared in amazement of the scene that just unfolded in front of them, especially seeing that instead of running towards Natsu, I ran towards Laxus instead...

I think they think that we're a couple...

I-idiot of course we're not a couple.

I'm being serious here, and well everyone that remembered me from before came to greet me and then introduce me to the new faces as Laxus just hung back like a loner.

~1 Year Later~  

I'm purposely skipping all these years and times because nothing really special happens except we go on a few quests, Natsu vaguely remembers having a sister but doesn't know who, Kyron doesn't tell Natsu who his sister is, and Laxus and Kyron grow even closer a best friends.