~2~ I'm Sorry

~A Week After The Mission~  

I didn't get to see Laxus a whole week after the mission because Gramps said he was in recovery and was still asleep, but he'd tell me when Laxus finally woke up.

Even so I didn't finish the mission because we started it together and I wanted to end it together. So there I am, sitting at a table, waiting in the guild hall as everyone's was basically partying.

"Hehe, why so down, Kyron?" I hear his voice behind me and I instantly turn around.

"Laxus! Your eye!" I call out to him happily, but then I see his scared right eye. It was scared in the shape of a lightning bolt from about his forehead down to his cheek, but only over his right eye.

"It's fine." Giving me a closed eyed smile, the scar completed itself.

"L-let's go finish the mission." I looked away with a slight blush.

"You didn't finish it while I was gone?"

"Well we started it as a team, so I wanted to end it as a team." I stated scratching my cheek nervously.

"Alright then, let's go!" Laxus once again took my hand and dragged me down the street.

~How The Old People Made Fun Of Us At The Guild Hall~  

"So how'd Laxus get that scar, master?" Macao, a spiky blue haired member, asked Gramps.

"Hmmm, it would seem that he received it protecting Kyron on their first mission together." He replied with a carefree smile.

"You know if I didn't know any better, I'd say this is the prelude of love." Wakaba, Macao's friend and partner in crime that always smokes a pipe, added in him comment.

"Oui, such a happy scene." Reedus added in his input as he drew a picture.

"I'm sure if they heard that, they'd be attempting to beat us up right now." Gramps gave off a hearty laugh on the thought.

~Back To Us~  

"Come on Laxus, the train's about to leave!" I yelled as I was the one pulling him along this time.

"Can't we just run there? Sure it might take twice the effort but still." He was digging his feet into the ground.

"Laxus, what's wrong with the train?" I suddenly turned around to ask him.

"N-nothing."

"Alright then, let's go!" I practically shoved him into the slowly moving train and into a seat as I sat across from him.

As soon as we sat down, the train started moving at its faster pace, I opened the window and leaned out of it, feeling the cool breeze on my skin felt awesome.

"Uh, Laxus? Are you alright? You look sick." I asked my friend that's going pale as I sat back down.

"Motion. Sickness." He then stuck his head out the window, oh god I think he threw up.

I hope it doesn't fly back into the window because with the speed we're going the window will act as a vacuum sucking things in or blowing it out.

That's when I stood up and sat next to him instead of across. I then grabbed his hand in mines and laced our fingers together.

"Don't think about the train. Just go to sleep I'll wake you up when we get there." I told him with a goofy smile, but he listened anyways, falling asleep on my shoulder within seconds.

~After We Finished The Mission And Returned To The Guild Hall~  

I'm just lazy to write about what happened, we went delivered the flower with pride, got asked about Laxus' scar, received the reward, and then returned to the guild hall by train again.