~8~ Destruction

You all know what's happening already.

We, Laxus and I, are both arguing with each other, well arguing with our fists that is.

Something that would surprise many people because 1) I love Laxus to much to get angry at him, I say in a friendly way but no one believes it, and 2) we've never fought, as in arguing, before.

It's true, we've never been mad at each other. We would direct our anger at each other sometimes, but we never meant it.

This time, we're just plain out angry at each other. No argument because it's as clear as day; right now, we hate each other's guts.

Right now, Laxus has just stormed out of the guild hall and I'm following him for some answers.

"What do you want Dragneel?" Laxus asked in an annoyed tone.

"What's wrong with you, Laxus?! You're such a douche right now! This is not the fun loving Laxus that I grew up remembering!" I all but growled out to him but that didn't even surprise him at all.

"Is this about Gramps? How you can never get credit for just being you?" I glared at him, and when he didn't respond I laughed.

"Oh, so, that's what you're mad about." I kept laughing in a slightly sadistic way then suddenly stopped.

"It doesn't matter if you're his actually grandson. It doesn't matter that you're the grandson of Fairy Tail's guild master. It doesn't matter that you're an S-Class wizard. It doesn't even matter that you're in Fairy Tail. All that matters is that you are Laxus Dreyar, proud wizard!" I yelled at him as he glared right back at me.

"Of course you'd be the one to tell me all of that." He laughed out to me in a sarcastic manner.

"You wouldn't even understand what I have to live up to!" He roared at me in annoyance.

"Of course I wouldn't understand! I don't even understand you anymore, Laxus! All you care about is power." I threw my hands up in frustration.

"That's all there is to it." He grinned at me sadistically before he continued.

"If you can't agree with this, then it's over." He growled as I fought the urge to punch him in the face.

"Yeah. You're right Laxus. It is over." I scoffed and responded as calmly as I could manage before raising me left hand slightly to look at it.

I was wearing the gear ring on my ring finger because it kept other boys from bothering me; since they thought I was engaged.

I casually slipped off the ring that I loved so much that I barely ever took it off, and well it was still a little bigger than it should so it moved around a lot.

"With this." I raised the ring I was holding between my right thumb and index finger.

"Team Dragon Slayer is disbanded." I told him.

I threw the ring at him, and he caught it with one hand as he turned back around.

"Fine with me." He scoffed over his shoulder as he began to walk away.

My mind was rattling as he kept walking, not even turning around once.

Kyron Dragneel, you idiot, you love him! Go after him! Tell him your feelings!

Stupid bitch, if you go after him it'll show how weak you are. You don't need him.

Both of the above were true but I ignored them both. If he actually cared then this wouldn't have happened.

I love him, but this isn't the him that I love.

He's changed into somebody else, but going after him wouldn't be showing him that I was weak. It would show that I've grown stronger because I can now walk by him...