~9~ Come or Go

"Are you alright, Erza?" I asked while she stumbled a bit from excessive use of her magic, she's almost out of it, her magic that is.

"I'll be alright, go help the others." She replied as she stood up straight.

"We'll help by getting rid of all the civilians first." I informed her as we started walking back towards the entrance.

Everyone was chattering outside about if it's safe or not, terrorist, and some noticed our dramatic exit of the station.

"Y-you! You're the one that barged in earlier. What's going on?" One of the station workers with an electric megaphone spoke to Erza, seeing as I didn't barge in.

I just casually walked past all of the workers without being noticed; I stood next to the worker instead of showing myself.

Erza strolled past the worker and took the megaphone from him before announcing, "If you value your lives, leave here immediately! The station is occupied by evil mages! One of them is ready to cast a spell that will kill everyone around here! Evacuate as far as possible!"

At first the people gathered around the station were unbelieving, but seeing Erza's unwavering deposition, they believed it and started for a mad scramble away from all the madness.

"H-hey! Why are you making people panic?!" Another station worker asked in disbelief.

"It's better than seeing them all dead, they all had to leave." I answered him as I walked over to stand by Erza.

She turned around to face the station workers, "What I just said is the truth."

"Of course we are doing our best to prevent it, but we cannot guarantee your safety, so it would be best for you to evacuate as well." She continued in plain seriousness, which scared the workers into running away.

As soon as the two workers were out of the station, the wind started picking up and surrounding the station behind us.

In less than a minute, the station was trapped in the center of a ragging cyclone and we were standing right outside of it.

"H-how can it be? The station is surrounded by wind!" Erza exclaimed in surprise as I started to analyze it.

"Hmmm? What are two flies doing outside?" A voice asked and Erza turned around in surprise, not able to notice the presence of another behind us earlier.

"Ahh! You're the ones who made the bystanders run away." I was still analyzing the magic wind barrier because I know that Erza can handle this.

"Hey, Titania." The voice greeted Erza by her title.

Erza could only respond in shock, "Eligor!"

So it is Eligor, but Erza does have more to say, "Did you do this?!"

Well she is pretty dense to not actually know.

"I wanted to fight you just once, but unfortunately, I don't have time for that right now." What does Eligor mean by that?

I felt the wind around him condensing, "Just stay inside and be a good girl."

I turned around just in time to see him use his wind magic to shoot Erza through the wind cyclone and onto the other side.

"Eligor, what a pleasant surprise. Saves me the time of hunting you down." I smiled at him darkly before jumping up to his height, punching him back onto the ground so that we would be on even footing.

He chuckled as he slowly stood up, "The long forgotten Lady of the Snow, or should I call you Ice Queen: Kyron."

"Either one's fine." I chuckled as we engaged into a full on magical fight.