Chapter 11

Gemma POV

I smirked in satisfaction to see Angela lying on the ground, limp. I hear a car pull In the parking lot. "Shit" I say as I run into the bushes and hide, "Angela?!" A voice screamed. I giggled and watched as a guy with brown hair and a tall figure pull around the corner....wait that's Harry

"Omg Angela!" He said as he ran to her and got in his knees. "Harry?" I said in a whisper. I tested up and walked out, "Harry, she came at me" I cried and ran towards him. He flinched in shock and pushed me off, "give it a rest" he said as he pulled out his phone. "Harry?" I said covering my mouth. "Yes, come quick there has be an attempt of murder" he said and he hung up.

"HOW COULD YOU!" He said anger in his tone, I backed up and feared him. "Harry, why? I thought you hated her" I said crying. He looked at me shamed, "you should be sent to prison for ever" he said lifting up Angela's body. "Me! You should after all you did stab and hurt her" I said laughing. He stood there and turned "but you lied, you said she hurt you, but you lied" he said and looked at her "how could you Gemma? I believed in you" he said shaking his head.
The sudden bursts of sirens brought me back to life, no...no. "Sir, she's over there" Harry pointed at me...shame and sorrow in his eyes. He looked sad and walked away. "How could you" I whispered. I was cuffed and walked towards a cop car. Harry looked at Angela and then a guy pulled up and ran towards Angela "ANGELA, no no no" he said crying. Harry and him talked and then the guy who cried looked at me and glared.
He shook his head and Harry looked at me and then at Angela. How could two people like Angela? She's nothing, no one. I look down into my lap and feel the cop car move. Well, I'm fucked.

Harry POV
"Do you think she will be ok?" Austin said looking at her in the ambulance. I looked down and then back up, "i don't know" I said as I walked towards my car. Austin watched the ambulance leave and he turned and walked towards his car. Poor guy, I wish I could of came in time. She wouldn't be harmed and I would know she be alive, but for now...we need hope.

Austin POV
I watched as Harry drove away in his car and rushed towards the hospital. I hope Angela is ok, she needs to be. Has to be, she's all I got. I teared up and turned up the volume on the radio, as I rush towards the hospital and parked my car. I ran towards the entrance and to the front desk. "Angela brown?" I said in sadness, she typed up in her computer and smiled "room 403".

I walked quickly towards the elevator and finally made it towards her room. "Sir?" A dee voice asked, I looked back and stopped. It was a doctor, "yes?" I said nervous, "are you miss.Browns boyfriend?" He said looked at his notes.

"Yes" I nodded and looked at the door, he sighed and looked up "unfortunately the stab wound was serious, it was 2 cm in her heart" he looked at me serious. I covered my mouth and cried, "no, she will make it" I said looking at him, he bit his lip "there is either, turn off the life source, or heart donor. But there are rarely hearts for her" he said.

I cried, "well can I see her?" I said biting my lip, he nodded and let me in. "Give me a choice in 30mins" he said as he shut the door. I looked at the limp body of Angela, she's so pure and pale. I sat down and kissed her hand, "hey Angela, I love you babe" I said tearing up, "I just want to say, you will make it" I smiled and nervous laughed. "Remember our trip to the carnival, loved it" I said kissing her hand.
I know you will Angela....