Chapter 2

Angela POV

I woke up feeling pain through out my body. They left me here, doesn't surprise me. I sat up and flinched, I got up and limped to my home. I walked past the diner and figured a what the heck im going to eat.

I limped in the diner and sat down flinching. "hi, how may I help you" a girl said smiling "yes, I would like French fries with a small soda please" I said as she nodded and left with my order.

I tapped my fingers and looked outside to see Harry with Taylor holding hands. "Please" I scoffed and saw my food in front of me. "there you go" she smiled and left.

I grabbed fries and saw Harry kiss her. Look how happy they are, I wish I had a boyfriend to protect me. I finished my food and left to my house. I went to my room and changed into shorts and tanktop, and I layed down crying myself to sleep.

-----the next morning-----

I woke up with red eyes and stuffy nose, I got up and felt pain all over. I walked to my closet and grabbed sweat pants, shirt saying "lazy day" and socks.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the water to warm and stripped my clothes. I hopped in and showered, I got out and dressed myself. I brushed my hair putting it up in a saggy bun and put cover up on my bruises.

I walked out and to the kitchen. I cooked bacon and eggs with toast an orange juice, I ate up and washed my dishes. I sat down on my couch and watched spongebob while drinking juicy juice.

While I smiled and laughed something unexpected happened, the door bell rung. I turned down the volume and tip toed to the door looking through the peep hole to see no one. "prankster" I huffed and opened the door to see a package.

I grabbed it and closed the door, I t read "to Angela from unknown. I don't want to open it but I did anyway, I looked through it and saw nothing but a knife and a note. I looked at it and it read "naw just playing, its Harry just saying I kill yourself" I teared up but through it down.

"Life is so unfair" I said and looked at the T.V and continued watching spongebob while eyeballing the knife, wondering should I give up my life?