Chapter 12

Harry POV

I walked towards the hospital and towards the desk. "Angela brown?" I said smiling, she nodded and pointed left "room 403" I smiled and walked towards the elevator. Once the ding of the elevator showed I was on the level, I walked towards Angela's room. "You will make it Angela" a familiar voice said.

I knocked and opened the door, Austin was in tears and talking to Angela. Angela almost lifeless, "will she be ok?" I said scared, he shook his head "either cut the cord or be lucky and have a heart donor" he said looking at Angela. I looked at her, and then at Austin. I smiled "may I have time with her?" I said touching his shoulder, "yes" he got up and walked out, I sat down and sighed.

"Hey Angela, it's me Harry" I said holding her hand, "I'm sorry for everything, I didn't know Gemma lied" I said tearing up. Angela laid still, "but soon, I hope you will forgive me...ok" I said smiling while crying. "Because I better be forgiven, I hope I do" I cried badly. I got up and kissed her lips, "I always will love you Angela, always" I said as I walked out.

"I'm done, I need to go somewhere" I said as Austin nodded and leapt towards her room. I smiled "Austin?" He stopped and turned "be good to her, make her smile and feel the best she has ever felt" I said as he looked confused but nodded. "I will Harry" as he left and I walked towards one of the doctors. "Sir? I like to donate a heart" I looked at Angela's room, "for Angela brown" I smiled and looked at him.

He looked shocked and nodded "are you sure?" He said, I looked at him sincere, "I'm sure" I smiled. I hope Angela will forgive me now. I deserve it Angela.