Chapter 5

Angela POV

recap.....

I opened the door and....

...Done...

I saw Harry standing there smiling evilly, "what?" I asked confused, "you know exactly why I'm here" he said lowly. "um... actually no I dont?" I said confidently.

"why? why are you hanging with that austin dude?" he said, "why do you care?!" I grew annoyed. "Because...." he managed to say, "well, you don't need to know so go away" I yelled.

I pushed the door shut but to be pushed against the wall, "remember that day when you hurt my sister" he said angrily "REMEMBER!" he yelled, "n-no" I said scared,

"you hit her, she cried to me, you should suffer like her" he said. I tried to remember but nothing, no memories of that. "I never hurt your sister" I said. "sure, that explains the bruises" he cried. I grew confused,

"All these years I wanted to put revenge on you" he said angrily as he stared into my eyes. "all these years" he said quietly, "I'd never do such a thing and you know that" I said, he chuckled and walked outside "you wait Angela, you wait"

He left me standing and confused, I shut the door and walked to my room to see the note from yesterday "you got three days" I replayed that in my head over and over.

"Why me" i. Looked up and cried, I called austin and told him to come over. As I waited, I dressed in sweats and a shirt. *ding* *dong* I walked to the door, worried to see if its austin.

I opened and saw austin smiling, "hi" he gave me a kiss and walked in. "so what's up?" he asked. "um.. sit" I said as I sat down. "what's wrong?" he asked worryingly.

"You know, all these years I've been bullied?" I told him, "by Harry and the guys, tormented constantly" I sighed "he is going to kill me in two days" I said on the verge of crying. "you need to call the police, angela" he said hugging me

I shook my head and cried "no use" I said and got up. "maybe we can move away from here" he said happily. "good idea, but would if he goes there" I said, he smiled "dont tell him then" he smiled "come on, pack up" he said and walked us towards my room.

----------morning---------

"Morning Angela" austin said happily, "ready to go?" he said as he got up and stretched. "yes" I said and grabbed my things and ran towards Austin's car. "ok, first off, what about your clothes?" I said. "no need, I live in California." he said happily.

"Ok, let's go" I said as he drove to the airport. my life is going to be changed.

Harry POV

I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower changing to blue shirt and gray hoodie with gray sweats and white high converse on.

I ran outside to the local Starbucks to buy a frappe. "hi, how may I help you?" a guy asked me, "I'll have a Carmel frappe, please"I said as he nodded and left.

I stood there waiting for my drinks,when I saw Taylor came in. ugh. I looked away and saw my frappe, I quickly grabbed it and walked away but stopped by Taylor "hi babe" I rolled my eyes "please go, I busy" I said and walked off.

I drank and walked off to Angela's house, I walked to her door and knocked. I grew angry and banged on the door, till I was tired and broke in.

I walked all over to see nothing but darkness, I ran upstairs and saw nothing. "where did she go?" I said and ran downstairs and grew confused. until I knew who "Austin" I said through gritted teeth.

I ran outside and to my house, I opened my door and called jake, "hello?" he said in his thick Australian accent. "uh. it's Harry" I said, he's good friends with austin, in fact he's cousin to him. "yes, Harry. what do you need" he asked.

I smiled deviously "can you see where you cousin austin is" I smiled and waited for an answer "yes, wait" I was put on hold until he came on "he's heading to America, California, 123 south Cali road."

I smiled and thanked him while hanging up "California here I go" I packed one week of clothes and supplies. I ran downstairs and called Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. they need to come with me, "hey, get ready in five, bye" I said

I stormed outside and drove fast to their houses, Angela you shouldn't have done that.