Chapter 9

Harry POV

I drove to our hotel and walked in smiling, "tomorrow" I said, "what?" Niall said confused. I walked towards Niall and smiled "she will die haha" I said smiling evilly, "Harry?" Louis said looking down,

"yes bud" I said walking to him, "we need to talk" he said sadly. "ok?" I said going to my room with him behind, "ok, don't get mad" Louis said with his hands up, "but Gemma was crying because of me.

"Wh.What" I said confused, "I made Gemma cry, Angela didn't" I said sighing. "what" I said getting angry, "you mean I broke a friendship because of you" I yelled, "well I just dumped her and she got embarrassed.

---------flashback---------

"Hey sweetie" Gemma smiled, "hi" I groaned, "what's wrong?" she looked confused. "someone told me you made out with jack" I said to her mad.

"It..it was a" I cut her off "don't give me that, were through" I yelled an walked off hearing her sobs and begs.

----------end--------

"So that's why she cried, but why did she lie?" I asked, "maybe she hated Angela" Louis said. "well she and her never got along" I said looking down, "I feel bad, telling her death threats and now she probably will panic. I said

"Yea, I'm so sorry" Louis said tearing up, "hey, it's ok. it's Gemma's fault not yours" I said cheering him up, "now where is that Louis I know, come on" I said doing baby talk. "haha" he chuckled and smiled. "ok ok" he said.

"Alright, I uh better tell the boys and Angela haha" I said sighing nervously.

"Yea, it's for the best" Louis said smiling walking out leaving me behind.

----walking to Angela's house----

"Ok, just ring and tell her" I whispered, I walked to the door and pushed the door bell, "coming" Angela yelled. I heard footsteps coming closer then the door opened "AH!" Angela said falling down crying

"no no, I'm sorry please don't hurt me please, I have a life ahead of me" she panicked and cried, "Angela, I'm not going to hurt you" I said walking towards her, she flinched and cried "Harry please" she said covering her eyes.

"I know what happened with the Gemma thing" I said sitting down. "wha-what" she said with a plugged up nose from crying. "Louis told me he broke up with her and she blamed you" I said looking down.

"I came to say how sorry I am for doing the death threats and beating you and lots others" I said looking away as a tear formed. "We'll it's going to be hard for me to trust you Harry" Angela said. "yea I know, but I'll make it up some how" I said getting up.

"How?" she said getting up too, "you will see" I said smiling walking backwards but failed as I fell. I saw Angela giggle and turn around and laughed. I jumped up and turned around "anyway, you will see" I walked off.