Chapter 14

Angela PoV

"W..what" I said barely audible, "he gave his heart for you." Harry said ashamed. I look away and feel tears begin to form in my eyes. "Leave me alone" I said through gritted teeth, Harry looked up at me and away "go away Harry" I barely yelled. He stood up and walked out the door shutting it behind him.

I begin to cry as soon as he stepped out, I gently sit up and cringe in pain. I look at my desk and see flowers, cards, and a teddy bear. I smile a bit and feel my smile turn into a frown. I can't believe Austin is gone, I try standing up but feel weak and I sit still. I get up once more and feel weak, I fall off the bed and cringe in pain. I hear my emergency alarm go off and people rush in.

"Miss you shouldn't be standing up, you are far to weak to be standing up" I nod and grab his free arm. "Angela?" I look up and see Harry and his face red as ever. I feel my eyes sting with tears and grab onto Harry and start crying more.

He rubbed my back and carried me back to bed, he sat down next to me and rubbed my hand. "Why...why him" I say crying and Harry look at me in sadness. "I tried seeing if I could, but they said he was eligible for heart transplant. He agreed to do it" Harry weakly smiled. "I guess he loved you so much, he would die for you" Harry hugged me. I stopped crying and pull away from the hug.

"Wait...you were gonna give me your heart?" I say softly. He hesitated and nodded "yea...if it meant not losing you" he smiled. I smiled back and hugged him hard. "Thank you Harry." I breathed in his cologne and pulled away. "No I'd say you should eat" Harry grabbed the tray, I look at the food and fake vomit.

Harry chuckled and handed me the tray of mashed potatoes and turkey. I grabbed he spoon and ate my mashed potatoes, "after you're healed up I have a surprise for you" Harry smiled. I ate more and looked at him "that'll be a while" I laughed and finished eating. I felt my chest hurt and I crouch in pain "be careful, you're still healing" Harry grabbed the spoon and tray.

I laid back and rested a bit, "miss brown?" The doctor came In. He had brown eyes, gray hair and he had glasses. "Yes?" I said sitting up. He smiled and looked at his check board. "You need a couple of tests, do you have any pain?" He said certainly. I nodded as he grabbed pills from his pocket and handed me a couple pill tablets.

"These should help a bit, I'll be back for the test results" he smiled and nodded. I looked at Harry, and smiled. "Miss? The tests" a nurse came in. I nodded and she grabbed her cart full of vitals and machines. She grabbed the vital machine and checked my Bp and heart. Then she checked my temperature, "99.8" she said nodding.

She took a couple bottles of my blood and smiled, "okay I'll stop pestering you" she walked out with the cart. I felt my eyes begin to droop, "get some sleep, I'll be in the cafeteria" Harry said as he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

Harry PoV

"Mr?" The same doctor that came in walks towards me, "are you her boyfriend?" I looked at the door and lied "yes" he nodded and pulled his check board. "Well...she's doing fine, she has a slight fever but other then that she's okay" I nodded as he walked away. I walked towards the cafe and grabbed some food.

I see a couple of people eating alone and some nurses eating together. I finished my tray of food and walk to the garbage and back to Angela's room. She was still sleeping, I smiled and looked at
My phone, a couple texts from my friends, one missed call from my mom. "Harry?" Angela woke up.

"Yea?" I sat up straight, she got up and looked at me "will I ever find the right person" she said tearing up. I looked at her in confusion and nodded "of course, and who knows they may be right in front of you" I smiled as she looked out the window.

_____next day_____

Angela PoV

"You finally get to leave" the nurse said smiling, I got up and grabbed all my things. The doctor came in and stood straight "now I want to see you back here in a couple of days to see what's going on. Let's say 3 maybe 4 days?" He said shrugging and I nod.

Harry sat me in the wheel chair and I grabbed my things. "Have a good day miss" they both said and Harry walked me out of the hospital.

"So, the surprise?" I said mischievous, he laughed and walked towards the car. "We'll get there" he said. I got in the car and watch as Gary walk the wheel chair back inside. I smiled and looked at my phone.

"Okay I'm taking you to a restaurant" Harry said getting in. I smiled and nodded. We drove off and he took me to a semi fancy restaurant. We sat down at a booth and ordered our drinks "what will you have?" The waitress asked me and I answered "sprite" and she nodded.

And you she smiled at Harry, Harry seemed to pay no attention to her "I'll have a dr. Pepper" he said looking up at her. She winked and walked away. Is it bad I feel jealous...

"I might get the steak and potatoes" I said smiling and Harry looked at his menu " I'm not sure what I'll get" he said laughing. "What can I get you guys?" The waitress said pulling out her notepad "I'll have steak and potatoes" she wrote that down and looked at Harry "I'll have a hamburger and fries" he said closing the menu and handing her both of ours.
We began talking and laughing "this was a great day" we both walked towards his car. "Yea I hope it was " he said opening my door. "Shall we" I laughed and got in.

He got in and started the ignition, we drove off to his house and went inside. "Let's watch a movie" he said picking out a movie. "How bout the notebook" he said showing me. I nodded as he put it in, "alright" he sat down next to me. I leaned against him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Harry PoV

She leaned against me, I felt weak at first but I gave in and wrapped my arms around her. She looked at me and laughed. I smiled and grabbed her hands, she looked at me serious and looked at my lips. We leaned in and kissed. We kissed in sync and I smiled.

She went on top of me as we made out while the movie was still going. I pulled her shirt off and she let me. I pulled mine off and kept kissing her. She unpinned her bra and I looked at her in awe.

I rolled over on her and she covered a bit. "Don't, you look beautiful" I said as she smiled and kissed me more. I unbuckled my pants as she did hers. Pretty soon we were in our underwear.

She looked at me and I nodded, I put myself in and she arched. I gently moved my hips in a thrust. As she squeezed my skin. I went faster and heard her moan. "Fuck harry" she said scratching my back. "I love you Harry" I stopped a bit and smiled "I love you too Angela"

---you get where this is going---