Chapter 6

Angela POV

We were on our plane to California, I was tapping my leg impatiently. "it's going to be ok" austin said hugging me, with a kiss. "Thanks" I smiled and went on my phone, looking through my Facebook.

I saw several message icons pop up, I clicked it and saw one from Harry? I clicked on it and he wrote "where are you at?!" I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I logged out of Facebook.

"Here" austin said handing me a bottle of water, "thanks" I said and looked down "what's wrong" he said gulping. "Harry texted where I was, would if he finds me and and" I teared up.

He hugged me, rubbing my back in circles. "it's ok, I promise he won't hurt you" he whispered to me. I sniffled and hiccuped. "thanks austin" I said still sad. "it's ok sweetie" he said kissing me.

I cried a little and then I fell asleep, while in aAustin's comfortable arms.

Austin POV

Angela fell asleep, while I texted on my phone to my mom, I think we will be there around 10 or 11 pm. I smiled at Angela, her beautiful formed face and perfect hair. I love her and will let no one I mean no one touch her.

Harry POV

We arrived at the airport and saw a plane boarding people, we quickly got tickets and ran on. I sat down next to Niall and Louis. "Why do you want to see Angela so bad?" Niall said confused. I closed my eyes and opened them annoyed "because SHe HURT MY SISTER!" I said before I ran to the bathroom.

Niall POV

"jeez" I said to Louis as he was reading a text. I tried making myself occupied by humming. "Niall shh" Zayn said, I rolled my eyes and layed back and fell asleep.

Harry POV

I sat on the toilet and was remember all that happened, "lad, hurry" Liam said nicely. "o..ok" I said angered. I got up and opened the door. I walked past Liam to my seat to see Niall asleep. poor lad, didn't mean too. anger issues

----landed----

ANGELA POV

I woke up from a deep sleep, I stretched and saw austin asleep. I woke him up. "austin, we got to go" I said silently, "ok" he stretched. I got up and grabbed my bag, austin behind.

I went to the bag escalator and grabbed my other bags, austin did too. "Ready?" austin smiled, "yes" I smiled walking to the car. "ok, just to tell you I have my own house" he said. I nodded and texted haha no one.

---20 min---

"We're here" austin said grabbing his things, I grabbed mine too. I walked in and saw a beautiful view, living room was pretty with a fireplace and tv. kitchen awesome with the island.

I walked up the stairs to see three doors, I saw the bathroom, laundry room, bedroom, bedroom. "this....is...awesome" I said smiling.

"Yea, its to much but you know" he said but I cut him off "no it's perfect" I added a kiss to it. I ran upstairs to my room and unpacked and showered.

I ran downstairs and saw austin cooking chicken "yum" I said scaring him "Angela, jeez" he said placing a hand on his chest breathing heavily.

"Sorry, haha" I said laughing hardly, he glared at me mocking my laugh while placing plates down. "dinner is served" he said, I immediately sat down.

I chomped on the chicken until none was there, "delicious" I said. soon we washed the dishes and cleaned up, I kissed austin and we said our goodnights. "this is going to be a good life" I said before darkness took over.

Authors note--

Sorry for a short chapter, tried my best but more coming.