Chapter 3

Harry P.O.V

"Haha" I said as I saw her grab the package, when she opens it boy it will be a surprise....not she will probably be used to it since she uses it all the time.

I got up and left to my house but stopped by a familiar girl voice "Harry". I smiled and turned "Taylor" as she hugged me and kissed my lips.

She rolled her eyes and laughed "Angela really, you could have at least called me" she said and I chuckled "yah, no" I mumbled. one thing you should know I hate Taylor.

I only use her to get Angela jealous, for some odd reason I think she likes me. I see her watch us kiss, wierd, and cry when she sees us together. I just want to see her cry gives me strength.

Angela P.O.V

I got up and cooked steak and mashed potatoes for me. I grabbed steak sauce and ate my food up. I washed my dishes and walked to bed.

I brushed my teeth and changed into Pjs and layed down with my computer on. I got on my Facebook /I know wierd I have no friends/ and played games.

I played farm ville and pet ville. when my eyes got droopy, I fell asleep with my computer on my pet eating.

--morning--

I awoke with my computer on and a friend request begging to be opened, I opened it and saw a friend request, from Austin Mahone?

I quickly checked it out to see who would want to be my friend, was my age and American. Although I wonder what it would be like to be American.

I accepted it and sent him a message "how did you find me ?" I sent it to him and exited. I got up from my bed and walked to my closet finding a blue tanktop and black leggings with uggs.

I took a quick shower and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, I cooked pancakes and squeezed oranges for orange juice. I quickly ate and ran to the store for stuff.

I got to the grocery store and got naked juice, grape juice, orange juice, milk, eggs, bacon, flour, sugar, pizza, chips, and so on. I bought my stuff and put it in the trunk of my car, I ran to Starbucks and bought a frappe with cookies.

I left to the mall and sipped my frappe while eating cookies. I finished and walked to Claire's and saw a necklace and bag. I walked to it and bought it, then off to the shoe store! I got DC and left while I saw the hair salon.

I walked in and looked at all the selections and saw one I wanted. I gave it to the salon person and she smiled. "ok, just sit here" she said and washed my hair and got ready for cutting my hair. "ok, so you want it short?"

I nodded "yes, also I liked to change the color to blue" I said and she smile "ok" she grabbed the blue die and bleached my hair, I waited for 30 mins and she quickly died my hair blue, again 30 mins.

She washed it out and cut my hair shoulder height. she smiled and walked over to the cashier " ok, that will be $50" she said and I nodded and gave her a "60." I left and went to the store and bought clothes.

I left for home and put everything away, "some people want a new me, well you will get a new me" I said and fell asleep.