Chapter 13

Austin PoV
"Angela? I know you can't hear me but..I do love you a lot. You are the best I could ask for" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Harry PoV
"Sir, we need to run some tests to see if your heart is fit for her" the doctor said. I nodded and let them stick a needle in my forearm. "We will be back with the results" he said. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Angela before she was in the hospital.
"Harry? Where you at?"
I looked up at the ceiling and felt tears trickle in my eyes. "I...love you Angela" and I looked down and put my phone away.
-40 mins later-

"Sir, we are sad to say your heart won't do for her" the doctor said to me. I shook my head and walked out. "Sir!" The doctor walked faster "if she don't have a heart soon..she'll die" he said serious.
I looked at Angela's room and walked in "Austin..come here" I said sternly.
"Yes?" He said shocked. "You love Angela, right?" I said holding his shoulders. He nodded and smiled, "yes." I looked away and said "will you give her your heart?"
He blankly looked at me and shook his head "no! I won't live without her." He said walking backwards. "Damnet Austin...for Angela" I pointed. He looked at her room and cried, "fine.." He said walking with the doctor.

Austin PoV
I know my heart isn't fit for her, I just know it. I looked at the needle and watched my blood come out. "40 mins" the doctor said and he walked away.
I got up and looked out the door to see Harry sitting down worried.
I looked at him and her door, he must really care about her...

40 mins

"Sir, you have the right blood and heart for Angela" the doctor said to me. "Are you sure?" He looked me in the eyes. I looked down and then at the door. "I'm sure." As he nodded and gestured me to follow.
"We need you to put this on" he handed me a blue hospital gown. I looked at him and then at it. "Uh. Ok" I grabbed it and changed.
"Now, we are going to put you on some anesthesia" he said gesturing me to lay down. "Ready?" He said as cried. My life will be over, but for the girl I love.
"Ready." I nodded as he turned on a gas mask and placed it on my face.
"3...2...1 tell me if you are sleepy" he said looking at me.
I felt dizzy and looked at him, then at the nurses helping. "Dizzy" and he nodded "okay".
I finally felt tired and fell asleep.

Harry PoV
I saw Austin walk in a operation room with a doctor. Fuck. Never liked Austin anyways. "Sir, would you like dinner?" A nurse said. I looked up and shook my head. She nodded and walked away, I looked at the operation room and then down.
Kind of feel bad for Austin...he loved her but they barely knew each other. Unlike me and her, we were close. Until I bullied her, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me.
So stupid of me.

6 hours later

"Sir" a doctor said walking out of the operation room. "We are ready" he nodded and walked towards Angela's room. A nurse followed with a white box and they rushed Angela to the operation room.
"Please work" I looked down.

8 hours later
"She's okay" he said smiling, "as for your friend, we will call the funeral" he said looking down. "He's not my friend" I said walking past him towards Angela's room.
There she was, pale but decent. She laid there breathing slowly. I walked towards her and held her hand. "Hey Angela. You made it" I smiled.
She moved a bit and opened her eyes slowly. "Wh-what?" She said. I looked at her quickly and smiled "Angela!" I said as I kissed her forehead.
She smiled and winced "ow, this hurt like hell" she said squeezing my hand.
I smiled and rubbed her hand, "want pain reliever?" I said as she nodded quickly. I pushed the button and heard a nurse "may I help you?" And
I said "Angela Brown would like pain reliever" I said sternly.
"Alright, I'll be there shortly" she said as she hung up.
"Where's Austin?" Angela said sitting up while fixing her sheets, I looked down and then back up.
"Angela...I'm sorry." I said holding her hand as she looked up and was confused. "What? What happened?" She said scared. I sighed and looked at her sincerely "he loved you so much" I said smiling and looking down.
"Just tell me what happened to him!" She said worried.

"Angela. He gave his heart to you, so you could live." I said while looking at her beautiful eyes.