Chapter 8

Angela POV

I woke up and walked to the bathroom, slowly hitting the floor with my feet so I wouldn't wake Austin up.

I hopped in the shower and washed my body, I made my hair soapy with kiwi strawberry scented shampoo.

I washed off and did my other feminine needs and hopped out. I dried off and got dressed in blue ripped booty shorts and a blue "what's up" crop top.

I tip toed out and saw a sleeping Austin, I walked towards the kitchen and made breakfast. eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice.

I chopped fruit and set them in a bowl and set up the table and walked towards Austin's room and woke him up, "Austin" I whispered lightly pushing him awake.

"Hmm" Austin said with a sleepy voice, "I made breakfast, you want some?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "yea, let me get ready' he answered smiling with his eyes shut.

"Ok, I'll be downstairs" I said walking out and towards the kitchen, I sat down and checked my Facebook, I played a view games then saw a message icon pop up.

"Where are you?" Harry said with a angry face meme. I rolled my eyes and types quickly "no where, no leave me alone" I said logging out and putting my phone away.

"Morning" Austin said walking towards his seat seeing food before his beautiful hazel eyes. wow I just said that.

"Wow, you made all this?" he asked grabbing bacon, "no I stole a chief and forced him to make it" I said with a dumb voice, "well then" he said smiling.

"So, I figured we can go to the carnival since you know it's my favorite place" I said with a mouth full, "sure" he said piling fruit in his mouth, "yes" I said finally finished with my plate.

"I'm full" I said walking towards the sink and washing them while Austin rinsed and dried. "by the way, I love you" I said kissing him, "love you too" he said.

-----done-----

"Alright,ready?" he asked, "yes I am" I said walking to get my purse and hoodie, "lets go" I said as we walked out to Austin's car and drove off.

Harry POV

"AH" I screamed, "we'll duh Harry she's scared of you" Louis said walking by with dishes in his hands. "I know but it's worth a shot" I said logging out.

"Yes it is" he said placing the dishes in the dish washer, "well I'm getting ready to go to Starbucks, wanna come?" He asked.

"sure, ill give her a day" I said closing my laptop and walking towards my room to get dressed.

Angela POV

"Lets go on the Faris wheel" I told Austin, "ok" he handed the carnie a ticket and we got on. "have fun" he said.

We went up the Faris wheel and smiled as it went round and round, we stopped at the top and I was confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked Austin, "I don't know?" he said looking down rocking the cart "careful please" I said. "ok" he said still looking down.

"Sorry kids, technical difficulties" the carnie yelled, we heard groans and cried from the other carts. "well then" I said looking over at the water "beautiful huh" I said smiling "yes" Austin said looking at me

We leaned in for a kiss when the Faris wheel moved but stopped, "haha, anyway" he said leaning in again. Our lips touched and we slowly made out.

"Angela?" someone said, I stopped and looked around, "what the" i said confused. "Angela it's me jade?" jade said smiling above us, "hi" she said waving with a girl beside her. I smiled and looked away.

God I hate them, I leaned on austin and watched the sunset, "you know what will make you happy?" austin said smiling, "what?" I said tearing up,

"this" he said showing me a bag of cotton candy, "no way" I said screeching while I grabbed it away from him enjoying the flavors.

Louis POV

"Hey, let's go there" I said pointing towards a carnival, "sure whatever" Harry said looking everywhere, "you know, if you scream at her she will know your there just spy and watch where she lives" I said smiling.

"Ah good thinking" Harry said smiling, "wehehell, I'm smart you know" I said, we walked towards the carnival and went on rides, I smiled as I saw Angela on the faris wheel, "found her" I said pointing towards them, "nice one lad" Harry said smiling.

"I'm going to chill here" I said leaning against a wall, "ok" Harry said walking away, what did I just do!

Harry POV

I smiled while walking towards the faris wheel and hid behind a porter potty, I flinched by the smell and plugged my nose. "ew" I whispered and walked by a store and hid.

I saw Angela laughing and smiling, austin laughing along with her. why are they even up there? whatever but I must get to her and give her what she needs, death. I know harsh but hey.

She hurt my sister and I have anger issues and I'm very protective, she should have never done that, ever.

I saw them get off and walk towards a black car, I ran towards Louis's and drove behind them, they parked in a drive way and walked inside, hmm.

Louis POV

I walked to my car and didn't see it, i rolled my eyes and walked to our hotel, well good exercise. I walked down the road and texted Elounor and told her how I'm doing.

I found our hotel and walked upstairs whistling for some reason and opened our door, I walked in and saw the lads playing games. "hi" Liam said playing Football aka soccer.

"Hey, where's Harry?" Niall said chomping on food but not a lot, "I don't know maybe he found Angela" I said walking towards the couch and sat down.

"Oh" he said sitting next to me, "ohhaha booyah" Zayn said into the game, "why does he need to hurt her" I said confused,

"she didn't mean to, maybe she didn't" I said, "well, Gemma did cry" Niall answered, "that doesn't mean she did anything though, would if she got dumped or something, girls do lie sometimes" I said drinking a bottle of water, "yea, true that" Niall said.

"Well, tell Harry that maybe he'll listen" Niall said getting up, "YES!" Liam said. I got up and went into the shower, maybe Gemma did lie?

Angela POV

I walked towards my room and picked out my Jammies and went to take a shower, long day you know. I just really scared that my three days is up and I'm mean why kill me, at least beat me.

I showered while thinking about all the possible deaths when my window broke in the bathroom, I peeked out and saw no one but a rock. I shut off the shower and picked it up revealing a note,

Dear Angela,

I now know where you live, thanks to my buddy, but just to remind you that your times up. but just please watch your back, who am I kidding, just relax and enjoy your life while you live.

Love your old friend,

Harold E. Styles

I crumpled it up and fell down to my knees and cried, well this is it Angela. I wonder how my death will be, stabbed, shot, hung, strangled, or snapped?

But something hit me, maybe he can't kill me if I kill myself, hmm. what to use or do? pills, nah to easy. poisoned, possibly, bleed to death, ahha. how bout both poison and bleed to death so I won't feel the pain. yes

Sorry Harry but you won't be killing me, I will and Ill smile in my forever sleep. dreaming of the life without you.