Chapter 4

Harry POV

I finished my laundry and sat them in my drawers and got o my laptop. I clicked on Facebook and searched for Angela Brown and fifty people came up. I found her in a ugly pose, I clicked and typed "skank hoe" and entered laughing but stopped.

"Who the hell is austin!" I said and clicked on his name and found him smiling next to Angela. "what the" I said and threw my computer on the floor and walked out grabbing my coat on the way.

Angela POV

"hey" I said, "hi" austin smiled and walked in. "so how yah Been" i smiled. me and austin became friends but I want to be more. "not much, want to watch a movie?" he asked and I smiled. "sure" I giggled and he grabbed his keys and coat while

I grabbed my purse and coat and walked out with him smiling. "what movie?" he said starting the car. "whatever is on" I said and he nodded and drove off.

Harry POV

I got to Angela's house and banged on the door, I waited for a while and noticed she is gone. I huffed and slid in her window walking to her living room searching for a book called "my diary" I looked everywhere.

Angela POV

I walked in and sat down, we chose "Dark Skies" and austin later came in with two sodas and popcorn. we talked for a while and soon enough the movie came on. I grabbed popcorn and ate while sipping pop.

Harry POV

I found it! I grabbed it and searched for austin, ah ha, "me and austin are friends ever since him finding me hurt" I gaged and threw it in the dresser. "just friends" I then grabbed a knife and paper writing on it. I evilly smiled and walked out like nothing happened.

Angela POV

I kept getting scared and jumped when my hand touched Austin's. I blushed and grabbed it away only it to be grabbed back and held. I smiled and continued watching.

-----over-----

The movie was done so we left to my house and talked along the way.

Ang- so does this mean were

Aus- yes, together

Ang- cool

We arrived home and I got to my door, "well bye" I said but stopped by his hand "Angela, I just want to say I love you" he said and I was surprised by a kiss, and with that he left.

I walked in and saw a letter, I walked towards it and saw letters "kill yourself before I kill you and your friend. I got confused and shocked. who would say such a thing I cried.

I grabbed the note and saw in cursive "love, Harry XXX" I gaged and threw it away. I wasn't with austin for long and he is mad at me. I shook my head and layed down. I cried and fell asleep, hoping austin will not get hurt.

Harry POV

I'm giving her three days if no dead reports me and her are going to meet. I kind of feel bad so I won't kill austin but I will KILL HER!

---morning---

Angela POV

I woke up and got showered and dressed. I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast, when I heard a knock. I wasn't thinking but I opened it and....