Chapter 10

Angela Pov

I went to the restroom after Harry left and looked myself in the mirror, How did he manage to turn from bad to good guy? I walked out of the bathroom and heard a distant chime, I ran towards the sound and saw my phone going off. "Hello?" i was waiting for a answer but none came, "Hello? anyone there" i said walking around the house. "You have beautiful roses" a girl said laughing and i immediatly felt alarmed. "Who are you?" i said looking outside and seeing nothing, "Oh, you don't remember me. I'm sad" she said fake crying. I huffed and looked outside again, "Who are you"  I began getting frusterated. 

"man, you are desperate, huh?" she said laughing, and i walked outside. "Oh i love the hair color" she said. Where could she be? i looked all the bushes and trees, still no sign. "Are you having trouble finding me?" She said sighing. I looked up and down, "where are you?" i said as something rustled in the corner. "Found me" she said saying it long and high, then the call end. I looked over at the side and saw a girl come out. She smiled, "Come on, no hug" she said walking towards me. I walked backwards and texted Austin, "Gemma is here" and placed my phone in my butt pocket. "I heard you and my brother made up" she said looking down and then up. "I can't let you take him away again." She smiled and reached in her pocket and a shining metal appeared.

"You know, i always hated you" she said picking at the knife, "Never Ever felt sorry when i saw harry kick you" she said as she stood in front of me, My butt started buzzing. She looked at my butt and smiled, "who is this" she said reaching for it but i turned. "No one" i said and she smiled, "Ok" she said. She started making her way towards me and finally felt my back hit a wall, "Got you now" she said. 

I looked at her scared and saw her smile, "GIve me a hug" and she grabbed me and hugged me, I struggled and then felt a sharp point in my side. I screamed and cried, "now i guess no one is here to rescue you" she said as she stabbed my stomach again, "Bye bye" and she stabbed my leg. 

Everything turned dark, and soon i faded away....

_-Where am i?_-