Chapter 1

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen

Hours pass watching clouds we passed everything I see was blurred. All thing I saw clear is my tears. All I can feel is tears falling down on my cheeks.

"Auntie Bellie!!" Irina and kate squeaked when they saw me. They we're holding Big Cards. There is written that says 'Welcome to London
Aunt Bella!'

I hugged them both and then I hugged Carmen who has worried and concern face then her husband Eleazar who smiled at me still concern,but whispered to me "you'll be okay Bella" I nodd at him and smiled.

Their new home is nice big enough for their Family. They have a guest room where I would be staying...

"Bella" Carmen called while watching the kids with Eleazar playing with them in their backyard.
Their house is nice. Has three bedrooms. One guest room and bathrooms each. And another for the visitors. Their kitchen is the kind where you always dream of cooking.

I felt home. But I Still miss them.

"Aunt Renee told me everything" she murmur.
I smile at her weakly then look back at her family.

"I wish I could be a good mother" I whisper. Tears building up. "You'll do good Bella, lily is just closer to Edward" she said "it's not your fault honey, you'll be a wonderful mother.. Everyone is" she hugged me then kissed me on the forehead.

Carmen is ten years older than me she's kind of my Big sister. Eleazar is a few older than she was.
but they still look young.

"I'll go upstairs, I think I'm having a jetlag" I said then run up to my room. I unpacked everything to my closet..

Then my phone started to ring..
It's him.. After a few minutes it stopped then started again. I putted my phone in silent then doze off the queen size bed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Dear Everyone,

Hi!! .. Miss me?? Well I missed you too. Anyway here's chapter one.. Too short? This is just the beginning so don't worry my loves..
The following chapters will be longer than this..
I promise..

P.S don't forget to vote and comment
P.P.S Follow me!!

Love, DA❤