Chapter 14

"So what should we do?" Carmen asked us.

After trying to pry Jacob and Demetri to each other before having the breakfast, we decided to go out and have a family day that means going to the mall first to buy foods for the picnic then we'll go to a place where we usually go every time we go to Arizona and it is where grandma used to bring us when we we're kids.

The meadow where grandma built a cottage. But the thing is it's not in Arizona. It's in Sacramento .. I know too near to Seattle. Too near to Forks. But then again no on e would know.

"I say we go inside the plane before it flies away!" Jacob said. Obviously he is excited.
Once we said that there is a near beach that is also owned by our family he is more than excited. Demetri just smiled seeing jacob is happy. I could see their love for each other but they just can't seem to see it for themselves.

"It shouldn't be long, the kids could get some nap" I said at Carmen.

Carmen sat between the twins while I sat at the corner beside an older woman just in her fifties who plays with Renesmee. I was looking around seeing as Jacob and Demtri isn't bothered by some passengers that are seeing them do thing that are inappropriate again. I saw a familiar figure of a woman who stood up. She has brown hair that reaches her chest. She's wearing a jacket with shades on. Why would you wear a shades inside the plane?

I pushed away the crazy thoughts about that weird girl that wears a shades inside of a plane.

"Did you saw the girl with tge shades?" Carmen asked as she nudge my shoulder. She is carrying a sleeping Kate in her arms while Jacob held Irina. Demetri being a gentleman, insisted that he'll carry our luggages.

I was walking when someone bump to my back "oh.. Im sorry!" The voice qas barely a whisper but I cannot forget how it sound. As weird as it is I am still watching her movie and interviews. And the videos her and his fans made for them.

"Kristen" I said. And turn around seeing her shock face. She's not alone. She's with someone

Taylor Lautner, the one and only.

"Oh my god! Bella!" She hugged me with Renesmee between us. I saw tears form her eyes and I look at Taylor who's smiling warmly at me.

"It was nice seeing you are you okay?" I asked as I give Taylor Renesmee who's been wailing at my arms and raising hers to him.

Thankfully he approach the baby in my arms and settled it in his, cocooning her with his muscles.

This time I take my chance to give my friend a hug. "What happened to you?" I looked at her at arms length and saw eye bags on her beautiful face.

"It's a long story. You should know it by now. I know I've been in the news" she said and sob

"I think we should go to our cottage and talk there. The people are looking at us" I said as some heads turned to us "yeah"

"Carmen's there with tge twins and Jacob and his boyfriend"

"What the fvck?" She said. Shocked.

☀❤☀❤☀❤☀❤☀❤☀

(Please read)

Dear Everyone,

The decision is I'll do another book which is titled as "the runaways destiny" I got that title from the previous book and Edward will be part of it.

Just to be clear The first book "Destined to be together" is about how Bella and Edward coped with being in a arranged marriage with someone they didn't know. And the story shows their married life.

The second "Running Away" is about Bella's life. Starts with the pregnancy till she gave birth and then about her friends story. This is where I added robsten. And unfortunately I think that no one liked it.

Anyways, the third is "The RunAways destiny" the story will start from the first step Bella will take after landing back to forks because of something. And then seeing Edward. The rest you'll find out from the book when you read it..

I'll be ending this after two chapters maybe then a little vacation time and then I'll update here like I did to the last one to inform everyone about the next book

P.S do not forget to vote,comment and please follow me
P.P.S guys show me you love me by clicking the star on your screen.

Laters.