Chapter 12

"So where did the two of you meet?" Carmen asked. Looking at Jacob then to Demetri then back to Jacob. Jacob sighed at Carmen's question. Well questions.

She's been interviewing them like a Hollywood couple that are very good with each other and has that something we all called "Chemistry"

She's like a host on a show that I find funny.
Jacob didn't give her answers but of course Demetri has. Carmen wouldn't stop asking a question connected to her first question when she didn't buy the answer. Or if she didn't find it acceptable.

The twins mind their own business by eating their favourite. A steak with many fries on the side. Ketchup all over their face is funny for Renesmee.

She's been laughing at the two when they have a ketchup on their faces.

I've been feeding her since we sat at the table but clearly she's not hungry yet she's enjoying the entertainment the twins are hosting for tonight and I find it a special time to feed myself before I get hungry.

"We met at a Museum in the Italy." Demetri answered politely then swallowed his food.
"This is the most delicious dish I've ever tasted here in America" he said with his Italian accent. I find it sexy but it's not that sexy because I know that his a gay.

"Thanks" Carmen and I said then Carmen started again with interrogation techniques to the couples love life.

"Ooohh.. I remember that Jacob wanted to go to some museums their when we we're kids" Jacob nodded in agreement on what Carmen said.

"Can I ask what is your work?" I asked, totally interested in their relationship too. But not as much as her. Carmen.

"I own the museum" He answered shyly.
My spoon stopped over my mouth as well as Carmen's. Jacob and the twins didn't though.

Carmen and I look at each other the slowly we turned our shocked face at Demetri who's blushing crimson red right now. He also stopped eating looking down at the table. He's a shy guy. But nice catch Jacob.

Well I didn't know that Business man are Jacob's type of guy. I thought he likes models. But Demetri is both just gay.

"He's family is into business and well some museum their and hotels are theirs. Each of them owns it because their grandfather wants each of them have and start their own business." Jacob explained. Apparently Carmen is still shocked.

"Mom!" The twins shouted making Carmen jump at her seat "Cwose wour mouwt youw'll catwch fwies!" They shouted making me laugh and definitely Jacob find it hilarious.
Demetri also luaghed but not longer like Jacob who stood and walk towards Kate and Irina and give them High five.

Jacob returned to his seat still laughing.
Carmen mumble something but I can't hear it but Demetri did. He laughed but didn't share it.

After the dinner Demetri walked with the twin and decided to play with tgem for a bit before going to bed with his beloved jacob who's now feeding my little princess.

Carmen and I did the dishes and was about to talk when we heard something on the tv.
That catches my attention

Robert Pattinson having cold feet it say on the screen "Some Insider says the Robert Pattinson is having a cold feet on marrying his current fiancée" the blonde girl said professionally "well it seems that the twilight heartthrob is still or haven't really moved on from his past relationship from his twilight co-start Kristen Stewart!" The man beside her exclaimed "says that he can't stop finding himself comparing the present to the past" the Brunette one commented "Well we talked to a psychiatrist about this and this is what he said- please watch this!" A video was playing with a man "Well for this issue it seems that he still hasn't moved on yet as everyone said he is. He just think that he is" he stopped for a momment then rub his chin with his index finger. "Well I think that he just find the 'current' attractive because its part of trying to move on. And it's a sign that you are having a hard time- number one, It tells that you aren't over your 'past' yet. Two, you find someone opposit of them attractive because you can't date anyone who is like your 'past' " he stops for a moment "And since the break up they haven't been together!- let's include the Met gala" he said for an example "And last. Since the break up I cant find pictures that their smile reach their eyes like they smile when they are together" I was debating if he's just a good shrink or he's a RobSten fan too?

Can't argue with that! I've been into their love story since I met them and I secretly watched videos of them from the past six years of being together.

I can't believe this is happening!!

Kristen and I talked to each other before I got a plane to london and I wanted to contact her right now but I can't. I don't have her number anymore. I want to slap my self for that.

✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏
A/N

Anyways.Hi guys! Sorry for not updating right away. I just have a bad day today and I want to say something I wanted to say to someone but apparently no one wants to talk to me here so you know.. I'm sorry for bothering I just want to let something out of my chest.and I can finally let it out! Thanks to everyone for voting and commenting. Apparently I'll be finishing this story soon and I'll take a vacation on writing,maybe. Still not sure about it. Bit finishing this story is. Maybe a few more chapters then Epilogue.

September 13 : BELLA'S BIRTHDAY!!
AND MINE TOO!! YEHEY!! WHEN i found out that Bella and I have the same birthday I dance in front of my whole family and they thought I was crazy but my parents told them that it's normal!.

Again... Haappy birthday to me and Bella!

P.S please don't forget to leave a comment and please tap the star on your screen to vote.
P.P.S Anyone have facebook and want to be friends with me? Just message me here then we'll talk about Facebook.

Note for the next chapter!:

I'll be needing 15-or more votes for the next chapter Thats the best gift you guys can give me for my birthday! Please!!

Have a happy day my loves!
anyway, I'll be waiting for your gifts!

The faster the better!

Love ,DRUE ARIELLE