Chapter 7

This Chapter is Dedicated to Crystal_cullen
for coming back in one piece from your tracking!!
Yey! Sorry for not responding to your message right away..

❄❄⭐❄❄⭐❄❄⭐❄❄⭐❄❄

"Welcome back!" Riley shouted when He saw me just when the Elevators doors open. Everyone shouted too and told me their congratulates and some compliments like 'You didn't look you got pregnant' or something like 'You look even beautiful' just something to make my day lighter.
Its not awkward being with them anymore.

It was awkward when they always tell stories about how being a mom could be and how they manage their family. It was good when Riley's there. He keeps me company whenever I need one or not even. He's always there.

"So how is mother's life treating you?" He asked then bit her burger. A mouthful amount of it.

"It's fine but it's tiring" I sighed and sip my tea.
"I get woken up even if it's the middle of the night. Even when my mom and Esme's there she still wants breast milk and I need to stay up all night . Swaying her for hours till she fell asleep."
I looked outside the shop seeing traffic.

I continued "But it's all worth it. Even though I'm tired I still want her to stay like that forever"

"Are you crazy? You're not a vampire to stay and not change" He said as he rolls his eyes. I smiled.

"Sometimes I wish" I said and he rolls his eyes again.

"Bella, you'll need to stay at your house for the rest of the month" Robert said to me while walking. I looked at him confused.

I just got here from a few months ago and then they'll tell me to go hide again? I just started working here again for a week! A week! And now they want me to have anaother vacation hiding inside the house!

"Why?" I asked. Totally confused and I need the answers now! He sighed heavily like he's forced to do it and he's doing it because of he's consciousness.

"Yeah why? I miss little bellie wellie here and your just going to tell her to go again?!" Riley almost shouted and he earned a glare from his brother.

"I can't be some loner here again! I can't take it!
Every woman here talkes about their lives about their children and husbands." He stopped to catch he's breath. "Then some always talkes about you!" He pointed at Robert. His eyes widening. I rolled my eyes what a whiney

"And what are they saying?" Robert asked putting his arms across his chest.

"You want to know?" Riley asked. And Robert nodded. Stepping forward.

"Sure big brother? I don't think you'll believe me" Riley said. Suddenly his voice sounded serious.

"Well you wanted to know" Riley looked at me and I stifle a giggle. I know what he's talking about.

One time I was probably having my bump and Riley and I walked in a coffe shop near the building where most of the workers in the building taking a break comes here.

There we're two lovely blondes squealing the other one had a laptop on her lap the other one was on her side holding a cupnof coffee.

There was no tables available besides the tables beside them so after taking our orders we walked and sat beside them. I was looking around while Riley focuses on his laptop to answer some emails from some investors and partners.

When I heard another squeal from the table where the blondes was sitting . their back was facing us so I could se the laptop's screen.

I was sipping my tea and suddenly choked. I was coughing and Riley looked at me concerned. Patting my back. I cleared my throat.

When he asked me why I choked I told him what I saw. He slowly looked at the laptop and laughs loudly gaining some of the customers attention.
Even the two Blondies.

They both looked at us even everyone looked at us like we where crazy. Even when everyone is looking Riley can't stop laughing.

"So we saw some of your pictures when you needed to model for a Underwear!" Riley started to laugh and I can't help but smile. Looking at both of them I remember everytime Emmett makes fun of Edward. I frowned.

Is this what its all about? It's all because of him that I need to go and hide again?

"Is this all aboit Edward? Is he going here again?"
I asked. He nodded slowly. Looking at me. Studying me.

I sighed. I guess I'll be leaving of he'll be here. I need to leave of I want to live my life with Renesmee without him.yet.

I nodded slowly and put everything on my bag. Riley looked at me in horror and also to his brother. "I hate you" he spat at his brother s
Who we all know is his Boss. Robert rolled his eyes and answered.

"The feeling is mutual my little brother" Riley stuck his tounge out and Robert too. They both looked like Irina and Kate when arguing.

"I'll visit you and Renesmee if I had time!" He shouted. Still smiling.

He didn't stopped smiling since I asked him if he wanted to be a godparent of Renesmee on our way to the elevator.

I wave at hime then walked to the parking lot where my car is parked.

✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉
Dear Everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone that voted and commented from the last chapter as I promised here is your new chapter.And I leave another clue. Tell me again by commenting if you saw it.

P.S comment all your thoughts and vote!
P.P.S follow me
P.P.P.S I'll be needing 10 votes! That's if you want another Chapter right away..

Love, Drue Arielle ❤