Chapter 13

Kristen Stewart was caught HANGING OUT with Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner

It was written in the screen in Capital letters. If I would be honest  I would thought that it was something bad. Bad then again this is actually very very bad. She's been in the news for the past three weeks. Almost a month. I never even thought of this happening. It started the night when they interview the shrink. I should say it was quite exciting and unbelievable because I never even thought of those facts or theories. I should say that he's professional. That shrink is great in his job. A big Robsten fan I might add.

"Kristen sure is beautiful" Carmen said as she cook pur breakfast for today. While I seated on the kitchen counter offering to help and I was seated in the counter listening to the news this blondie is saying

She told me that She and Kristen were good friends though didn't have time to talk these past few months. "Yeah but she got a lot of problem" I murmur.

They become good friends since they met at the channel fashion show in Paris France.
And she told me that everything bad or the rumours I've heard before about Kristen isn't true. She told me that she's one of the kindest person she know.

And I'm a little bit offened. Just tiny little bit.
Okay I'm truely, deeply and irrevocably offended. Just kidding. I know how kind I am.
Still eyes on the tv I spend the time thinking of everything I've heard or life . But most especially I'm dying for tge stupid commercials to end. And I can't wait for that!

"Kristen Stewart is just caught two hours ago in a car with Taylor Lautner. Some believed that the two are together but we've had a talk with their manager's and this is what they said

'Kristen's depressed since her break up with Robert. She had changed a lot since then and she's been working a lot not having a good sleep. She's been working hard trying to please everyone who hated her for the mistake she'd done. I worry that something else might happen .... I'm thankful that Taylor's been a good friend to her since then" Someone asked  question I can hear a voice in the background.

"Yes. Kristen's idea was telling him that she'll go somewhere for the mean time and he called and said that he'll be coming..." The woman's at the background asked again. "Oh. I'm sad to say that Kristen might take a long vacation with Taylor. She haven't smile the way she smile years ago. She's not that happy anymore" a tear escape Kristen's manager's eyes

"so that means there will be no movies will be hearing from her soon. I wish everyone will respect her decision." "How is Kristen doing?"  The woman asked for the last time " her doctor  was tge one who told me that she's depressed and needs a rest from everything so the moment she told me where she'll go I agreed and let her"

"Can I asked where she is heading." I thought itwas the last one. Damn this woman sure is stubborn. She's not having enough of what Kristen's manager is telling her.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't I would risk things like that with paparazzi following her"

"She's nice I met her at your wedding" Jacob's annoying voice came out of nowhere making me jump out of the kitchen counter.

"Bells Scared as ever" He chuckles and sat down on the stool just in front of Carmen.
I didn't bother if he's ready to be attacked but I threw the first thing that my hand can reach. And it was my flip flops.

"Ouch!" Jacob shouted.rubbing his forehead. I guess I had a good aim.Carmen just giggle continuing her cooking. I walk to the sink  and washed my hands before helping Carmen. "Good morning" Demetri greeted us. I didn't bother to look up when I said 'good morning' back. But I knew he's standing beside Jacob.

I look up when I called Carmen and she's not answering but she nudges me. I look up and saw the thing that you don't know how to feel. Okaayyy.. They are kissing... No that's not appropriate.... They are eating each others face.... I would appreciate everything they do more of they wear clothes... Specifically a tee shirt...

Demetri only wears boxers nothing else although Jacob wears the same but has a shirt on. What would you feel if you saw a gorgeous guy with hot-as-hell sexy body the when he talked to you he'll say 'hey girl I love your dress and your make up. Ooohh that guy is totally hot!'

That would be the most epic moment of your life when you thought that the guy is totally worth the one night stand..

Okay so now I think Jacob and Demetri is having each other as breakfast "please Carmen stop them If this continues I think I wont have my appetite back until a few weeks maybe?" I whispered and nugdes Carmen. At the corner of my eye she nodded and cleared her throat.

I can't take it anymore Carmen's throat seems to not be working.... Okay they're hands are everywhere far from appropriate.

I throw my flip flop at them "Stopp!!" I cried helpless I can't stand it.. It's disgusting. I know they love each other I can see it but please, they don't need to show it to my face!

"What!" Jacob exclaimed. He scowled at me
"Stop what your doing the kids might wake up anytime soon and I don't want to answers questions that are so way out of their minds"
Carmen said "continue that later in private or just go upstairs have your breakfast there"

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❤❄✉❄❤❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

(PLEASE READ THIS)

Dear Everyone,

    So so so sorry for not updating immediately. I've been busy a lot lately everytime I came home I went straight to bed. Anyways, what do you think if I put Robsten in the story? Do you mind? I need answers in this..

I don't know and sure if you'd like that. I've had comments about the other book when I added Robert and kristen on the wedding, I don't think people like it so I want everyone's comment..

And also another thing I was think of third book for this. I want to separate Bella's new life maybe after a few years. I just need comments please.. And votes!!

Thanks again everyone for anything and alwyas don't forget to LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!

PS the photo I added please try to see it, it's a photo of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in Stephanie Meyer's mind. Every time I made a chapter that os the one I was imaging as Edward and Bella so I added Robert and Kristen
, hope you dont mind my little imagination.

PPS thank you very much to the one who commented that they love how I write and that I'm an amazing writer. Thank you that means  a lot.

LOVE,DRUE ARIELLE