Chapter 4

Edward stayed here for nearly four weeks which is a month and everyday he's with my boss Robert so my good friend Riley told me that his nice brother told him to told me that I should have a rest and don't need to go to the office.

I have my vacation that month. Stalking Edward about his business here. Apparently Edward has been practising of being the CEO of their company so that's why he was here.

I watched him and Lily cross every paparazzi. Poor lily. She's been with the paparazzi since we adopted her.

After the night Robert told me that he was coming I received a call from Carlisle.

"Bella, I'm so sorry. I didn't even know he's going there. We haven't have a good conversation since you left" Carlisle's voice broke. I knew his guilty that it was his fault. "Carlisle it's nothing I understand" I said.

  Two months had pass and I can't barely walk. I  always need carmen whenever I need to stand up or go upstairs. I enjoy the feeling of my baby especially when she kicks. And of course there's an effect that I hate the most with passion. Back pain. I hate it.

My baby's growing inside me gives me a reason for the people who tells me that I could get fat with me eating everything. That people is Eleazar and my British friend Riley.

But of course all the eating didn't even do anything with me. Just gives me food to sustain my baby's needs and mine. That's all. I didn't even get fat. Only my swollen belly.

My mother and I have been calling each other for the past few nights. They told me that they we're coming so that they could see their first granddaughter. Rosalie and Alice will come with their husbands from Paris. They're just finishing things there.

After mom . Esme called me telling me that they've been waiting for this month to come. And they'll be coming here with my parents. Sadly Lily can't. Edward's been very protective of her since then.

"Bella? Are you ready?" Carmen called from downstairs. We are going to the airport to see my Parents and Esme and Carlisle who also I consider as my parents.

"My parents are taking First class planes so they should be out by now" with that I saw my mother and Esme smiling widely. With Charlie and Carlisle at their back talking while grinning.

"how's my baby doing?" Mom asked and I can't hold back my tears anymore. I hugged both mom and esme.

"I missed you" I murmur. I was beginning to sob when Dad came and hugged me. Mom and Esme let go. Giving me and Charlie space.

"I missed you Bells" he murmur in my hair. His voice broke. "Me too" I hug him tighter with all power I have but not to tight. Too afraid my belly will pop like a bubble.

"Bella.. You still look beautiful dear" Esme said and hugged me once more Before I turn to Carlisle. Carlisle still apologise to me about what happened two months ago with Edwards un welcome visit if I may call it.

On the Ride home I felt my stomach tightens.
But I shrugged it off. Maybe it just from my laughing. I haven't this long even though the twins always make me laugh.

As Carmen open the door revealing the twins who screamed welcoming to everyone I felt that something is wet. I thing I just peed.

I felt pain inside me. No I think I just poop.
I clutch my belly. "Mommy I think Bella pee in her pants" the twins giggle and everyone looked at me. "Aaargh!" I squeak. I felt pain in my vagina.

I think something it's opening by a knife.
I doze off.

"Bella?! Bella?!"  I heard frantic voice eveywhere.
"Sorry Ma'am.Im afraid you'll have to stay here" I man spoke with a thick British accent. I hear some talking. But I don't understand. My eyes are blury.

"Hello Bella, I'm doctor Reed do you want to have someone here?" I blonde girl asked. I can't focus on my blurry vision but I can see that she's a blonde. Her voice is soothing. I felt like she's an angel.

"Mom and Esme, please" I whispered. I didn't care If she understands me but I hope she did.

"Aaargh" I squeak again feeling that pain again I felt when we where at home.
"She's having another contraction!" Someone informed.
"Okay! Another one and she's good to go!" Another one shouted. I felt to hands hold each one of mine.

"It's okay bella we're here" a soothing voice beside me said. My blurry vision helps me to see a caramel color which I assumed that it's Esme on my right and the other one on my left is Mom. Who has brown hair with highlights.

"Push Bella! Push!" Someone shouted.
There are countless people here. I can't see by my blurry vision again but I could feel every thing moves beside me.

I pushed everything with all strength I have squeezing my mom and Esme's hand. Bit right now I don't care. All my strength I give into one push.

I heard a cry. My baby!. My baby's here!.
I want to jump up and down and hold her.
But I can't. I  can't move my body. My body won't listen. I'm too tired. Too tired to move.

I heard someone calling my name but I don't care. I close my eyes and let the darkness claim me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Dear My loves,

                     Thanks again! And please wait for what's about to happen. For now we should be happy for bella!!.. Tell me what you think about this chapter and what are you thinking about what's about to happen.

P.S don't forget to comment and vote
P.P.S follow me

                                              Love,DA❤XOXO