Chapter 3

Everyone in the office is starting to warm up to me. They find me too intimidating but for me it's the other way around. Riley is so happy and cheerful everyday. he's just like Alice only in man body.

They find me intimidating because I was married to Edward and I was a super model. Was is word that meant that it has happened. I knew every fans I have is disappointing of me. Even now they don't know where I went. But the thing they knew is Edward and I are over.

My baby bumps get bigger and bigger. I didn't even know it was months. Months. I find it hard to be pregnant but it's fun. I enjoy every doctors meeting I have. Carmen still come with me even I do know where to went. London is a wonderful place to live yet so new to me. I find it nice. I can
Live here a simple life. Without paparazzi following. But home is home. I'll get to that someday.

But now I need to focus on my work and being a mother. I don't want to happen it to me again. I don't like my baby don't want me. I don't like my baby hate me.

"So in nearly 3 months you'll have your baby" Carmen asked me. It's Saturday so that means I don't have a work today. Carmen and I have some habbit of drinking tea everytime.

"What are you gonna name her?" Last week the doctor told us that it was a girl. And by that Carmen and I started thinking of what am I going to name her. And I was thinking of naming her from my parents and His parents.

"Is Renesmee Carlie too weird?" I asked. I can't think of anything beside it. I tried to jumble every letter but it's the only thing that's good to hear.
"Weird but Unique" she answered amused. I haven't talked to anyone home yet since the last call where Edward snatched the phone from Rosalie.

"So Rene and Esme combined is equals to Renesmee then Charlie and Carlisle combined equals to Carlie?" Riley said when I told him what am I naming my baby. I nodd . His face is unreadable but then it changes quickly to amused.

"You're lucky you're parents and in laws have beautiful names." I nodd at agreement.

"Bella.Riley into my office" Robert called from the buzzer. Both Riley and I was startled. After that Riley rolled his eyes and I can't help bit giggle.

Every time someone said Robert I remember Robert Pattinson a man every girl dreams. And this is where he came from. Lucky Kristen.

Well she was. I heard they broke up and he was with a twig? I don't know and I don't care. I'm still with Kristen.

"Bella we have a problem" Oh, I thought I was having a good day. "What is it about?" I asked suddenly my heart beat faster.

"Well..I knew that you are divorced to Edward" he was cut of when Riley saw me flinched at his name. "Get to the point!" He said and he was rewarded by a glare that could kill from his brother but he just shrugged it off.

"He'll be going here in the office for business in an hour." I looked at him panicked.
"I didn't know it till I someone called me. There was a small problem with his assistant so they didn't know that she didn't told us.." He continued " I know what you feel by now and I suggest that you should go home. I know you come here to get away and not to see you like this remember?"

I told them about it when it was my interview. They told me that they should know and that I shouldn't be worried about it. That's why I ended up being a story teller to Riley when we we're on the café.

"Thank you" I murmur still can't believe that he's here in London. Gathered my things say goodbye to Riley then straight to the Elevator.

"You're early!" Carmen snorted when she saw me opening the door. Her face amused.
"Um..Robert told me too" Her face shot up with a smirk and I knew what it meant for her.
"It's nothing" I don't want to tell her but her face is a little tiny bit of annoying. For me.

"Edward is coming there for a meeting and Robert told me to go he understands it." I said quikly. She smiled at me apologetic. I smiled back.

I always felt exhausted so I took a bath and change my clothes to a sunday dress and a leggings. Put on a jacket and sneakers.
I sat down thinking what to do in a house without the twins to play with.

I've been playing with then ever since. I think being pregnant brings my playful and childish side.

I ran down slowly . I can't see my feet with the baby bump. And for one it's so heavy.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Dear Everyone,

I'm thankful to everyone who've been voting and commenting on my last book "destined to be together". Im really thankful. And without you I wouldn't do another one which I really enjoy doing.. I was deciding to delete the last book but then some of you voted and give me heart warming comments.

And it helped me to pursue continuing the book and here it is!.. Can't believe I'm doing a sequel. Thank you to everyone who have read "Destined to be Together" and this one. Love you guys!!

P.S don't forget to vote and comment all your lovely thoughts
P.P.S Follow me

Love,Drue Arielle ❤