Chapter 6

For the rest of the month I spent my seconds,minutes,hours with my baby. I enjoy giving her milk. I even insisted on making one for her. I like to watch her smile and giggle. Giving me a toothless grin is the cutest thing I've seen in my entire life. I could probably say that she's more cuter than me when I was a baby.

Even my parents think the same about it. Both parents from both sides are both wrapped around her little chubby fingers already. When she make a little noise all the grandparents gathet and look for her. Though I'm the one who needs watching.

I'm still a little bit tired with all that. Waking in sleeping hours. Making her stop from crying. For hours and there's the time that she needs to take a bath and It's like I'm giving a dog a bath. I aleays come out of the bathroom with her in my arms smiling and giggling while I'm soaked wet.

Everyone find it funny seeing me soaked wet. But even though I wanted her every time on my arms I need to share her with my family. Besides she's the reason their here.

Becoming a mother is both hard and easy. Hard because you need to be up and ready every time and easy because you know you enjoy doing it.

Deciding on how I'll tell Edward about it is hard. All my Family is against it. Though Esme and Carlisle understands them.

I understand both sides but I'm still having doubts. I'm not sure what could happen when I told him about her. Would he take her from me away? Is he that bad? When will I tell him? When is the right time? How should I know it's the right time?

All questions are running inside my head making my head throb.

"I don't feel so good" I murmur massaging my temples. Renesmee is on my mother's arms while Charlie is looking at my daughter like she's the most beautiful thing in the world.

I sometimes find it cute. When I remember that Charlie and Carlisle are both supposedly a respected intimidating CEO of their own company but here they are looking at my baby adoringly. Sometimes Even Emmett and Jasper.

Alice , Rosalie and I watched both of them get nervous and frantically trying to calm her whenever she's crying though sometimes we thought that it's Emmett and jasper who's going to cry by the look of their faces. They looked scared like they committed a murder. They get pale in seconds just hearing her cry.

"You should sleep Bella, it's hard having your first baby, you're not used to it" Mom said stills holding Renesmee.

My father was making funny faces playing with Renesmee. Every time she has a drool Charlie would wipe ot without hesitating that it's disgusting.

"I'll be in my room mom,dad" I said kissing both of them in their cheeks. I looked at my daughter one last time and kissed her forehead. And my her Chubby cheeks.

I can't lie but she really looks like a doll.
Her hair growing. Though I think she'll have a curly hair. With her baby hair in soft curls.

Thinking of how beautiful my daughter could grow up makes me think I wish she wouldn't. I wish she'll stay like a child. Forever so she won't need to leave me when she's on right age having her own family.

Come on bella, she's just a baby and now you're thinking what she's going to be like and what she's going to do with her life?

I mentally slapped myself. I still sometimes gt crazy. But warm shower helps my brain work functionally. Sometimes I zoned out thinking of future. That's how over thinking I am. I think of many conclusions as much as I can get.

Bad or good I can think of many. That's one of the reasons my life is messed up.

I change into my night wear. Brushing my teeth and my hair. I slowly look at every inch of my face.then every inch of my body.

I didn't change much. Having baby and all didn't change my body one bit. Though it's kind of interesting. What happened to me while I was busy gaving birth to my baby Renesmee.

Maybe I can asked mom later when I'm fine and when my head is not throbbing anymore like someone is banging me with a sledge hammer.

I think my brain will come out any minute.

I read a little bit from my favourite book.
I think I might have finished it. Soon as I closed the books. I dozz off.

Dreaming how things could be. And should be if it wasn't for me. Renesmee would meet his father sooner rather than later.

✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏

Dear My Loves,

I would like to thank everyone who voted and commented on my previous book.
I was kind of shocked actually. I still can't believe somehow some of you will vote and give me comments. As I said Thank you!

P.S Did you see my clue on Chapter Five if there would be any chance of them being together?
Did you see it? Comment: YES or NO only.
We wouldn't want someone to know what it is that they don't know. Crazy right?

P.P.S DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

P.P.P.S COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTION THEN COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOIT THIS STORY.

P.P.P.P.S please read my other book
"The love I once knew" it's not Twilight fan fiction though, but I wanted to share my feelings from my past .

The story of it is not really based on my real life but it'll give you an idea.

P.P.P.P.P.S FOLLOW ME!!

OKAY! My P.S for everyone can last for a lifetime.
Please if you have spare time please read it. And if you want you can vote. Please!

I'm really really happy with everyone! Voting and commenting and all. As every time I said I appreciate it.

another P.S

I'LL BE NEEDING 8-10 VOTES AND FIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER..

SO VOTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IS YOU WANT AN EARLY UPDATE..;-)

Love ,DRUE ARIELLE ❤