Chapter 5

"Oh my gosh! It's sooo cute!" Someone squeak..
I think it was Alice. "She has Bella's eye color but Edward's shape though" another voice said but it sounded irritated. I think it was Rosalie. I can picture her rolling her eyes while she said that.

"What could be her name?" I heard my mom asked. I tried my best to open my eyes. Instead of seeing them all I see was darkness. And I fell asleep.

"When will she wake up?" Someone asked.
I don't know who they're talking to.

"Her body isn't used to being shaken like that. She had a hard time gaving birth. I think she'll be okay. Just give her a moment for her energy to be back." I heard the doors closed. As I try to open my eyes. But I still fell asleep.

"Mom! Bella's waking up!" I heard Emmett squeak happily and I can heard laughing at the background.

I smiled. And relieved. I feel empty and I feel like something was missing. My baby!.

I open my eyes smiling widely. First all I see is blurred then it was normal again. So light though. I can see everyone's here.

I looked to every eyes that are set on me. With smiles on their faces.

"Hi!" Mom murmur. Brushing my hair softly.
"Hi" I said.

"Do you want to see your daughter?" She asked excitedly. Her eyes shinning. Of course I want to see my child. I nodd at mom and she was gone.

I talked to everyone while mom is away talking to some nurse I think.

"Okay, Bella is okay. She can go on friday" the doctor said after doing some test. Friday? What day is it? I jump up and down when I heard the news.

I jump up and down my bed when I saw the doors opening walking mom in with a little bundle of pink blanket on her arms. Tears building up.

"She has your eye color and Charlie's curl. Edward's eye" I cut her "-shape" I whispered. Looking at my little baby who had her own fingers wrapped around mine.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen?" Rosalie asked. Looking at me and my baby while I breast milk.
The guys and my mom and esme where on the canteen having their lunch. Alice and Rosalie stay with me. Catching up with each other.

"Yeah"
"I can't believe it! You named her after you parents and in laws but not from her wonderful aunts!" Alice shrieks. Like she's on her PMS.
Rosalie second the motion.

I can't stop looking at my daughter anf smiling to myself. She looks like Edward and me. Beautiful.
My little baby. She nuzzles to my arms and sighing softly like she's having a good dream.

I'll be enjoying this year and the next and the next and the next.

"Why did you put Cullen on her last name?" Rosalie a nd Alice suddenly asked. I cringed. Why did I did that?

"He's the father. He has rights" I sighed. I can't deny it. He have rights on being in her life.

"Well. Can't argue with that" we all go into silent.

I wasn't thinking of hiding her for the rest of her life. She had rights to even she's a baby. I can't do that to her. I want her to have a normal life with me. Having a whole family.

Ugh.. This is the worst part of deciding. You have to do what's right even though for you it hurts. My conscience can't take it if she lived with me without a father.

But this isn't the right time. Too soon. It's too soon for us. For us to reunite again.

Just for a few years will see. If I find someone then It's finished. And if not. My bad.

I could live without anyone in mylife besides my renesmee and my family.

I put my hand in my flat stomach. Its like nothing had happened to me. It's like I haven't been pregnant for nine months.

✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉
Dear Everyone,

So sorry if this is a little bit short.
Thank you to everyone who voted and gave me comments. And also I would like to thank to ones who added "Destined to be Together" and "Running Away" to their reading list.

P.S Did you see a clue?everyone? Tell me if you see it!!

Love, Drue Arielle ❤