Chapter 8

Dear Everyone,

I am so thankful to all of you who reads this book and my other book. Especially to the one who votes and comments. I also would like to thank to everyone who added "Running Away" and "Destined to be Together" on their reading list.

And last but not the least thank you for following me. This chapter is Dedicated to everyone especially : annieC5 ; viggie ; thunderscresentmoon ; hiss_girl101 ; TeamEdwardForever1 ; JennyE20

I appreciate everything thank you!!

Anyway here's a new chapter..

P.S don't forget to vote and comment!
P.P.S Follow me!
P.P.P.S I'll be wating for your comments and votes!
P.P.P.P.S PLEASE READ:THE LOVE I ONCE KNEW

Love, Drue Arielle

✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉

Thinking of how hard to run away to things that you know you can't is making it more hard. I sadly think that if I didn't run away from him I wouldn't be here hiding from him. But some part of my mind says that it was for the best. I can't live my lif with him and thinking about what happened to him and Tanya. I should have known for the fact that I can't fulfill his needs.

I carried my things out the cab into the house.

"Oh! Bella! Carlisle and Esme needed to go home they said that Edward is suspecting them, so they run out of the house as fast as they could. They said they we're sorry" Carmen shouted as she saw me coming inside the house. She's at the kitchen baking cookies.

I put down my bag and walk towards her
"Where's Renesmee and Mom?" I asked curios the house is a little bit empty and it's actually quiet. Kind of new for me. Since I set my feet here in London there was never a time when I'm at home without hearing the twins delighted squeal or their shouting.

"They're still at school, of you're wondering where the twins are, and as for your mother and daughter, they are sleeping I think." She said as she continue to sprinkle tiny chocolates.

I nodded and walked around. Dad needed to go home early because he has some business to attend to. And for sure Rosalie, Alice, Jasper and Emmett are on the mall.

Probably their begging Rosalie and Alice to make them home in one piece.

I opened my door and saw my mom sleeping at my bed with Renesmee... Oh God..

My baby!! My baby!! I can't stop smiling.
My baby is sitting!! She's sitting on her own!

She looked up at me with a big smile on her face her eyes are sparkling proud of what she'd done.
And of course as a mother seeing your child do things on their own make you proud and that means tears.

She put her arms up and I tiptoed to her I don't want to wake up my mom she barely rest.
She's always at my side taking care of Renesmee whenever I don't know what to do.

I smiled down to my baby who gave me her best toothy grin. I gave her a smile and put my hands around her body.

What did I do to have this wonderful blessing?
I asked myself.

Playing with Renesmee in my lap is like playing with a real barbie doll. I can't stop grinning and although I am happy a few tears still escapes my eyes.

I felt little hands on my face and I can't stop myself to lean. I opened my eyes and saw renesmee crying too. She wipes my tears with her chubby little hands.

"Don't cry.. Mommy's fine baby" I said as I wipe her tears as she does to me. The last thing I didn't expect is her to give me a hug and a kiss.

I hugged her back shaking her a bit making her laugh. And I can't help myself to smile hearing her cute little voice.

"What!!... What are you going to do when he sees you?" Rosalie almost yelled at me. I was telling them that I'll bring the kids on the park tomorrow and they all think I'm crazy. Why? Because the fact that Edward is somewhere here on London and for the fact that they needed to hide till he's out of our way and be free again.

I just laughed. Then Alice wanted to buy everything inside the boutique she visited. And She can't do that with him here.

"Laugh all you want but you can't go anywhere.." Alice looked at Rosalie. They stared for each other for a while and then their gazes are back to me. I sank and hugged renesmee close to me.

"Unless we go with you" I sighed this argument isn't fair. "I told you I said 'kids' not 'kids at heart'" I pointed to their husbands especially Emmett. I don't know what gotten into him but why does Rosalie see in my brother?

LOVE IS BLIND not always but sometimes.

I can see the love here already. All I can answer was a nodd and I was rewarded with a tight hug and a kiss from my daughter.