Chapter 10

A few days later we got settled on my vacation house here in Arizona. It was homey and reminds me of home. There are four guest rooms, one master bed and every room has their own bathroom. The kitchen is big as we have in London. Also the family room. The refrigerator is full. And the house is beautiful as it is. I told the Kaure and Gustavo, the house caretakers, that we're coming.

I informed everyone except him, of course of where we are and how the kids love here. They enjoyed the sun and how they can play with other kids. Both Carmen and I refused to work besides we still have money from our work.

We decided to focus on the kids and work later. We didn't want to be burden to our family but we can't work if we both have kids to watch step by step.

I was on the couch watching the twins plat with Renesmee at the floor with the teddy Bears we bought two days ago.

I smiled seeing the children happy. As usal Carmen is on the kitchen cooking for some snack when the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" I shout walking towards the front door giving one last glance down to the children.

I frowned.

"Oh....my....God!" I whispered. Shock as ever. How did he find me here? I didn't even told him where I was. And who's this man beside him?

I grin when I notice that their hands are knotted like ropes that you can't pull out together.

"Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!" I said hugging him not bothering if there's a man beside him that still holds his hand. " Hi! I'm Bella Swan" I said offering my hand. "The Name's Demetri" he said shaking my hand. I look at jacob grinning.

"Finally!" I said as I hug him one more time
"Oh my god!!!" Carmen shouted. It almost broke my ear drums.

The three of us are best friends when we we're kids. As I had said year ago. Jacob is a son of my father's best friend ,Billy Black who is also our family's business partner.

When I was a kid Jacob and I always play with Carmen and since then the three of us became friends. Jacob is a model like us and also he helps his dad and sisters running their company.

And then finally I qas back to myself frowning again. How did he know we're here?

"If you are wondering why we are here and why I know you are here.. I asked Aunt Renée" he said as he saw my puzzled face.

"So no shouting?" Jake asked us sitting at the love chair with Demetri. They look at each other lovingly.

I look at Carmen and she look at me with sparkling eyes. Both of us is waiting for this since we we're teens.

We shook our heads saying 'no'. He looked at as puzzled. Demetri on the other hand sure loves kids. He was watching the kids play first then before we know it his playing with them.

Renesmee on his lap with kate beside. Irina on the other hand is in front of them. Laughing hard .

"So you knew all the time?" Jake asked. I look away from the kids to him. A smile break my face.
I nodded 'yes'

"We knew you are since we we're teens." Carmen said and I added "We get suspicious since we we're eleven"

I remember the time when Carmen and I played dolls and he wanted to join us saying he could play the part of boyfriend of our doll.

"Oh!" I smiled and saw Renesmee yawn. Guess it's time for nap!

"Oh! Is that you're daughter?" Jake asked and I smile. "She's pretty" he said
"Why wouldn't she be? She came from me!" I glared playfully at him. He laugh patted my back.

"Sure,sure bells" he said. I rolled my eyes
"But she's not fully from your egg cell.." He said
As I carry my daughter back to our room.

"You know she's also made from sperm cell that comes out when-" I hate when he started with dirty talking.

"Please stop! You know how I get when we talk like that!" I pleaded. I don't like it. And no one likes or would like it. It's fun, yeah with Jake and Carmen. You don't know how bad I can get when I wanted to.

"Sure,sure.. We'll talk after we all take a 'nap' I'm sure Demetri would love to take a 'nap' " he quoted the word 'nap'
"Please be quiet" I said before I closed the door and put the sleeping Renesmee on her crib and walk to my book shelf just beside the window and decided to read my favorite book.

✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉
Dear Everyone,

I am Celebrating a good new and I wanted to share it with everyone who doesn't know it yet and also to everyone who knows it.
Robert postponed their wedding!! *cheers!!* it's because that he's having cold feet on marrying. Said that he still compares his present "girlfriend" to our beloved Kristen!!.. *yey!!!*

So that means that if his having a cold feet marrying her then there's a chance on getting back together since we all know that kristen is still lonely but doesn't show it! *Robsteners support are needed* okay so tell me what you think and we can celebrate together!

Perhaps they're Destined to be together after all and both of them shouldn't go running away for miles just to move on when they knew that it's not possible.

P.S let's celebrate!!
P.P.S please tell me what you think and don't forget to vote!
P.P.P.S This chapter is dedicated to Our beloved Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
P.P.P.P.S and special thanks to JustAnAvergeGirl ; meikenlawhite26 ; XxZoellaxNoellexX ; VrushshaliThakkar ; Janellahrhoj ; Lerman_Girl_1926 ; BlairCleary
P.P.P.P.P.S since from now on I'll dedicate the new chapter to the first one who vote the last chapter I'll be updating..

Love, Drue Arielle