Epilogue

Collect beautiful memories not just expensive accessories

That's what everyone says, but those memories you collected are the ones that hurts the most when you remembered them.
Those beautiful memories that you kept with someone so special that you can't even imagine leaving them for the rest of your life.

I kinda feel bad since I bring myself to London everyone that's close to me begun breaking everything with ther partners and to top it off we have the same reasons. But this one is a little different.

"It started with our chemistry" she sob in Carmen's arms as she tell us the story from the beginning of her first love.

"They told us that it was only temporary. After we finished the whole movie we'll break up then continue our lives like nothing happened" she sob again. Taylor's upstairs settling down with his jetlag. The lovebirds are on the pool with the twins.

I on the other hand can't hug and comfort Kristen because I'm feeding my baby in my arms who looks at Kristen with a frown.

I can't help but to smile seeing she's already concern on her surroundings. The thought of her putting down the bottle of her milk and crawling on the sofa to Kristen shocked me.
The second thing she did was cute.

She sat just beside kristen who's sobbing in Carmen's arms as Carmen hugged her like a baby crying wanting her mother to hold her.
She poked Kristen's back with her chubby little fingers that made me laugh at how cute the scenery was.

Kristen stopped sobbing and sat up then look curiously at whats the thing that poking her back for a while.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as she saw my daughter beside her smiling like she has teeth.

"She's cute" she sob then Renesmee raised her arms up wanting to be claimed. Kristen didn't hesitate but lift my daughter gently into her arms, sighing softly.

Renesmee put her hands around Kristen's neck kissing her cheeks. Kristen's tears continue to roll down her flawless cheeks.
Renesmee tried to wipe those with her chubby fingers. Kristen can't help but cry and smile to my little bundle of joy.

"At first I was okay with for the sake of the movie and our career" I feel honored hearing the true story of them "We we're friends at first then we became best friends months and days past by we became very close. We can't help it because we saw each other everyday so might as well get to know each other better. I didn't even realised that I fallen in love with him without the camera's on. Everytime the Character I portrayed says things I want to tell him I tell him like I mean it because it's the truth." She stopped for a minute and then continued

"I didn't realise that the more I spent my time with him the more I fall in love with him..

When he told me that he liked me I told him that I like him too. He makes me smile even in little things. He makes me laugh on stupid jokes. He makes my stomach full of butterflies in every little thing he did to me." She stopped and then she look at me. Eye to eye she said

"He's the only one that makes me whole"

Those words stung deep inside me. I knew those words aren't meant for me but still.
I didn't realise that my tears are ready to be poured when kristen started talking again.

"Those six years we share together are the best years in my life. I just can't break the contract because it will break me. It will break him" I didn't understand about the contract and thankfully she explained it to us

"When our chemistry started we signed that we will be together till the movie is finished. Real or not. They never thought of us falling in love deeply. Me neither. I thought at first that the contract would be easy. I wouldn't fall in love and in the end I could live my life as a happy actress"